Thread: GIVE

Default GIVE

Great Inspectors Venerating Elvis.

Definition
    of GREAT. notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

Definition
    of VENERATION. : respect or awe inspired by the dignity, wisdom, dedication, or talent of a person. : the act of venerating

Definition of GIVE. . freely transfer the possession of (something) to (someone); hand over to.

"they gave her water to drink"
    synonyms: present with, provide with, supply with furnish with, let someone have;

Anyone wishing to join must be an Inspector of something and must pledge by email allegiance to the King.
    Want to join? Do you qualify? Contribute paper money of any denomination and we will place your name on our buddy list. Your position on the list will be relative to the greatness of your contribution. Elvis's Greatest buddies receive special gifts.

The logo is a thing of beauty.

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral
    John Kogel, RHI, BC HI Lic #47455
    www.allsafehome.ca

Default Re: GIVE

I like it, but I have to see the logo first.

MinnesotaHomeInspectors.com
    Minnesota Home Inspectors LLC
    ASHI #242887 mnradontesting.com

Hope u like the logo, its the best I could do given short notice.Document1.jpg

What about FREE stuff. Do we get FREE stuff. My real estate agents need FREE stuff. I like FREE stuff.

Shhhhhh, don't tell RESPA.

If I cannot have FREE stuff and cannot be greater than sliced bread, then you are all retarded bad people. OMG. OMG. OMG.

PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING AND INSPECTION COMPANY INCLUDING FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS

http://jeffghooper.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Rowe View Post
    I like it, but I have to see the logo first.
    I checked the Buddy list and you are not on it.

Raymond, a great t-shirt design, we should talk privately.

And Jeff, you must be registered to receive, as written in the Elvis holy book, 'better you give, then youse receive'.

Last edited by John Kogel; 02-23-2015 at 09:14 AM.
    www.allsafehome.ca

OK here's the free pic for your wall, just a sample of what the Buddy list can do for you.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Last edited by John Kogel; 02-24-2015 at 11:09 PM.
    www.allsafehome.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Wand View Post
    The logo needs to be more distinguished.

Free loot bag for the first 10 that reply to this thread. Includes books on How To Inspect An Outhouse for Dummies, Disposable plastic gloves, shoe covers, Lysol, A book - Now That You Own An Outhouse, magazine subscription - Outhouse Designs, Another humorous book titled - Now That I Have Pit, Where Do I Put The Hole?, and a gold coloured lapel pin toilet Plunger, so you can recognize other members of this esteemed association and a sample Depends just in case you can't make it to the outhouse.

Any information posted by myself on this site should be considered as a personal opinion, belief or assumption and cannot be attributable by way of association to any other company, person or agency.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kogel View Post
    OK here's the free pic for your wall, just a sample of what the Buddy list can do for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh goody, I knew there was free stuff. Got it, I will mass produce it and put it on everything, lunch boxes, key chains, pens, personalized toilet paper rolls, squeeze balls, and condom wrappers.

Have any of you used napkin dispensers in the lady's rooms as a source of advertisement? And if so, what kind of return can I expect.

PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING AND INSPECTION COMPANY INCLUDING FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS

Great Inspectors Venerating Elvis. Elvis's Greatest buddies receive special gifts.

The logo is a thing of beauty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Wand View Post
    Get a Girl Friend, Readers Digest Subscription, Puppy , Coloring Book something till it warms up enough to go outside.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Stephens View Post
    Get a Girl Friend, Readers Digest Subscription, Puppy , Coloring Book something till it warms up enough to go outside.
    Oh Yeah, I was meaning to ask if we could have the hot tub party on your deck in Memphis.

www.allsafehome.ca

Oh Yeah, I was meaning to ask if we could have the hot tub party on your deck in Memphis.
    The Gates unlocked.

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Stephens View Post
    The Gates unlocked.
    Hey, that's great. We all got ladders and longjohns.
    Let's make a rule, no live ammo this time.

So you're still on the South side, high up on the ridge?
    Just a half a mile from the Mississippi bridge?

-

www.allsafehome.ca

Let's make a rule, no live ammo this time. -
    Would it still be a Party Without Live Ammo.
    *y'all kanucks sure have some Strange Ideals.

John, what the hell good is the gun without the ammo?

You aren't a ammo hater are you?

I know, I know, it is too cold in Canada to hold cold hardened steel in your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffGHooper View Post
    John, what the hell good is the gun without the ammo?

You aren't a ammo hater are you?

I know, I know, it is too cold in Canada to hold cold hardened steel in your hands.
    If you can't club a wolf with an axe, you won't last long up here, after the ammo runs out.

Anyway, for the hot tub party, live ammo is too dang scary. Let me know how it went.

www.allsafehome.ca

Just make sure you wear a bathing suit. And you won't have to worry about shrinkage the water is warm, maybe too warm you may end up with a hot dog!

Ken, please check your Paypal account. We still have not received the contribution from you?
    Billy, congrats, your Free Membership has been processed and we just need the Oath of Allegiance to finalize your promotion to the Board.
    Raymond, we are sorry but your lewd and licentious behavior cannot be tolerated. For violations of the Code of Elvis, you are stripped of your Free Member status as of this AM. You're outa here, pal. Thanks for the logo.

Jeff, we told you, nobody gets a free ride. The King never gets a free ride and neither do any of his devotees. Free memberships are a code violation. We all give to GIVE.

www.allsafehome.ca

Ha ha John, thanks for the laughs.

I have experience being kicked out of clubs that give free memberships and titles. I'll have to check my credit card and make sure there are no charges from the Elvis Gives Corporation for bathing suits.

I am giving myself a new title, CMI. Cert. Motel Inspector!

Hey Elvis, would you like a triple Scotch to wash down the bennies, and qualudes?

Thank you, thank you very much.

Ken, please check your Paypal account. We still have not received the contribution from you?
    Billy, congrats, your Free Membership has been processed and we just need the Oath of Allegiance to finalize your promotion to the Board.
    Raymond, we are sorry but your lewd and licentious behavior cannot be tolerated. For violations of the Code of Elvis, you are stripped of your Free Member status as of this AM. You're outa here, pal. Thanks for the logo.

Jeff, we told you, nobody gets a free ride. The King never gets a free ride and neither do any of his devotees. Free memberships are a code violation. We all give to GIVE.
    I would think you would want and offer everything for free to me, after all I am pretty! With all those giving, someone has to receive.

The King never gets a free ride and neither do any of his devotees. Free memberships are a code violation. We all give to GIVE.
    Then the organization should be called TAKE ... as in 'T'is All King's Empire'.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Make sure you don't take me off the roster so you can pad your membership numbers.