Thread: Biz Ops FWIW

Default Biz Ops FWIW

Howdy Ho Boys and Girls!

There are a number of folks out there who are ready to take some dough from you in order to tell you how to be successful at growing your HI biz. Mike Crowe, Ken Compton, and P. Nathan (The Fart Candle Man) Thornberry are 3 that leap to mind.

Our company has grown from a 1 man show to a 14-15 person operation over the last 8 years. We did over 2500 inspections last year and had over a mil in gross revenues.

I'm happy to talk with any of you about how we did it and I would never think of charging a fee. Shoot me an email anytime to start a discussion. I certainly don't feel capable of telling you how to run your operations but I'd love to tell you how we did what we did.

Dan

Inspection Referral
    Dan Cullen
    www.domicileconsulting.com
    Chicago IL

Default Re: Biz Ops FWIW

I'm in the process of attending Inspector Marketing Academy's 4 session webinar series. I've been doing this work for a long time and I'm bombarded with offers constantly so I was a bit cynical when I bit the bullet and signed up for this $200 investment.

The first session blew me away with the marketing tips and tricks. I'm not talking the same old 'bring brownies to the office' b.s. These folks know internet marketing inside out and I am amazed at how ignorant I was/am despite being immersed in technology daily.

I'm reluctant to tell you all about this webinar b/c the information is so good I want to have time to put it to work before spreading the word. However, the folks that put the webinar on are such fine people that it's not fair to keep it to myself.

If any of you have followed my sporadic posts on IN you'll know that I don't mince words, don't play ball, don't cotton to re-litters, and don't like giving my hard-earned money to slicksters. I wish I had learned about Inspector Marketing Academy sooner!

Dan Cullen
    www.domicileconsulting.com
    Chicago IL