Default HI needed in Bunnell, FL and trades contractors

I guess my inquiry didn't post here yesterday, so I apologize if it went somewhere else in this forum.

Anyway, due to family obligations we are moving to sunny Florida! We found a great place in Bunnell that we are up for the challenge to bring it back to it's original, and better, splendor. It is a foreclosure and has been empty for a year.

We have to head back to California in a couple days. IF our offer is accepted, we need an inspector. We already have seen a lot of issues with everything- electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing and will most likely need to replace much of the systems.

So, I am looking for an inspector (too bad Jerry is retired... ;-( ) and I also would appreciate recommendations for contractors/businesses in the various systems listed above.

Thanking you in advance!

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: HI needed in Bunnell, FL and trades contractors

Jeff,

I did a FABI search for inspectors in my area (32174 zip and within a 50 mile radius) - do you have any recommendations among those who come up in that search? As you know, I've been out of inspections almost 10 years and am not current on the FABI inspectors.

Or should JC call RB? I've had RB come up here for a few inspections, but Bunnell is another 30+ minutes further.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Well, there appears to be more kerfuffling with the bank and previous owner issues, so we are going to have to wait it out until everything gets squared away.

We will be heading back to California, but in the meantime we would still like to have recommendations for contractors in the area. If you know of people that do great work, let me know!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    Jeff,

I did a FABI search for inspectors in my area (32174 zip and within a 50 mile radius) - do you have any recommendations among those who come up in that search? As you know, I've been out of inspections almost 10 years and am not current on the FABI inspectors.

Or should JC call RB? I've had RB come up here for a few inspections, but Bunnell is another 30+ minutes further.
    I am sure RB will do it. Sorry, did not see this until now. MR out of Jacksonville will come down.

PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING AND INSPECTION COMPANY INCLUDING FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS

http://jeffghooper.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JeffGHooper View Post
    I am sure RB will do it. Sorry, did not see this until now. MR out of Jacksonville will come down.
    I'd go with RB.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Hi Jerry and Jeff,

Sorry for the delay, we just got home last night.

Jerry, I will PM you for information.

Thank you, gentlemen!