Thread: New Member

edgar hilado Guest

Default New Member

Hi to all members!

I'm Edgar and I leave in Houston, Texas. I'm a first time home buyer and our house is currently in building stage. I joined this forum to get ideas and tips on how to inspect homes, and are the contructors doing the right jobs. I know I will get plenty of knowledge by reading in this forum.

Thank you.

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: New Member

Quote Originally Posted by edgar hilado View Post
    Hi to all members!

I'm Edgar and I leave in Houston, Texas. I'm a first time home buyer and our house is currently in building stage. I joined this forum to get ideas and tips on how to inspect homes, and are the contructors doing the right jobs. I know I will get plenty of knowledge by reading in this forum.

Thank you.
    Unfortunately, you are in Texas. One of the few States that does not regulate Contractors. Also a State that I have found to have very little Code Enforcement, unless you are in one of the major cities. I have friends that flip homes there and cannot believe the photos they post and send me. You might want to hook up with a good independent inspector there to protect your interests. It will be money well spent.

PROFESSIONAL CONSULTING AND INSPECTION COMPANY INCLUDING FORENSIC INVESTIGATIONS

http://jeffghooper.com/

Default Re: New Member

Welcome

- - - Updated - - -