Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: NAHI wins again in US District Court

Interesting Peach Website.

No Inacho or nacho logos found. Maybe they are trying to distance themselves..............

//Rick

Crawl Space Creeper
    Rick Bunzel
    WWW.PacCrestInspections.com
    360-588-6956

Deleted Account Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Bunzel View Post
    Interesting Peach Website.

I believe that Nick's brother at one time was an ASHI member, I know his partner Dan is for sure.

Joseph Michalski Guest

Boy, talk about thread drift.....

I could care less about logos, but when you have made an agreement to pay a debt (as aserted in the legal document where the NACHI lawyer is withdrawing from the case for non-payment) it is implicit that you accept that you rightfully incurred the debt, and are obligated to pay it.

Failure to do so reflects poorly upon all those associated. I know too many Internachi members that I respect to believe that they are happy with this development or swallowing a line of crap about the non-payment. If I was still a member, I would be pissed.

Lewis Capaul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Michalski View Post
    Boy, talk about thread drift.....

I could care less about logos, but when you have made an agreement to pay a debt (as aserted in the legal document where the NACHI lawyer is withdrawing from the case for non-payment) it is implicit that you accept that you rightfully incurred the debt, and are obligated to pay it.

Failure to do so reflects poorly upon all those associated. I know too many Internachi members that I respect to believe that they are happy with this development or swallowing a line of crap about the non-payment. If I was still a member, I would be pissed.
    An Agreement is an Agreement Joe, whether it's over payment for services, or changes in logos and names, failure to abide by either or both just demonstrates what's wrong over there in Nick's World.

The defense from Nick has been that there is no Motion and that he or Nachi (No One he says) made any defense, reply or response to anything, that these attorneys never worked for him or Nachi, that the case was taken outside of the venue, and that he could not have responded to a motion filed on Nov. 8, I believe, back in September, he totally ignores the motion filed in July which was acted upon on Nov 13 by this Judge in Michigan.

Maybe there's more fun coming down the line, InterNachi, the land of Denial.

All the good guys there in InterNachi are probably pissed, but they are very quiet, anything members say that the pack may disagree with is not allowed there any more, that's why it's fun to be a nonmember. Look at what happened to Nolan there the other day, he posted a public document about nonpayment that should have been of interest to all members, made no comment, remained completely neutral and a was attacked by the pack, because of his lack of NACHI Logo, none of the faithful wanted to discuss the document.

It finally came to me last night why I enjoy winding Nick and the boys up so much, I used to argue religion a lot, I won't go there on this board, but it came to me while making a post on the InterNachi message board, that I was arguing "religion", attack or argue with Nick, you are attacking their god, attack Nachi policies, you're attacking their bible, that must be why they get so mad.

Michael Larson Guest

Lewis, Can you spell delusional?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis Capaul View Post
    Look at what happened to Nolan there the other day, he posted a public document about nonpayment that should have been of interest to all members, made no comment, remained completely neutral and a was attacked by the pack, because of his lack of NACHI Logo, none of the faithful wanted to discuss the document.
    You have go to be kidding me! I know and have even had dinner with Nolan Kienitz he is a good guy and about as impartial to the various association BS as one can get. Sorry to hear that they are beating up on their own. Nolan is an asset to that association and as far as that goes to any association and he would be missed if he left, and I bet that the ones berating him are a liability and would not be missed.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Michael Larson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    You have go to be kidding me! I know and have even had dinner with Nolan Kienitz he is a good guy and about as impartial to the various association BS as one can get.
    Scott, that may well be the case. I hope so. I think the fact that Nolan chose to post the document in the public area of the NACHI forum caused some of the resulting conflagration. Had he posted it in the members only area I think a much more useful and interesting debate would have occurred. Members are not afraid to express there opinions in all matters NACHI but many think it is better to leave it in the members area. IMHO

Lewis Capaul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Larson View Post
    Scott, that may well be the case. I hope so. I think the fact that Nolan chose to post the document in the public area of the NACHI forum caused some of the resulting conflagration. Had he posted it in the members only area I think a much more useful and interesting debate would have occurred. Members are not afraid to express there opinions in all matters NACHI but many think it is better to leave it in the members area. IMHO
    Your Pack Michael did not attack him about the document or even mention it, the very first post that replied to him was about his not having a Nachi logo on his website, no mention of the document or its meaning.
    Interesting legal document ... - InterNACHI Message Board

The document had already been posted and argued on your message board and others hours before the attack on Nolan began. Someone questioned why he joined Nachi if he was already an ASHI member. my bet would be that he received a freebie from Nick, and that you have lost a very accomplished and knowledgeable member, keep up the good work.

This thread though is still my favorite over there in the Land of Denial:

Lewis Capaul Acting As An Agent For NAHI? - InterNACHI Message Board

Nachi paranoia, what a joke.

Joseph P. Hagarty Guest

.....If I was still a member, I would be pissed.
    But you are not. So why do you care?

Michael Larson Guest

Your Pack Michael
    I do not belong to any pack ans reserve my right to disagree with my fellow members just as I often did with you when you were a fellow member.

As to Nolan's non use of the NACHI logo, it is supposed to be given equal prominence to other associations logos in any marketing materials when it is used.

Deleted Account Guest

This thread though is still my favorite over there...

Understandable, 81% of the members who once supported you have now categorized you as a "lonely broken ex-NACHI member who should be pitied".

Lewis Capaul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph P. Hagarty View Post
    But you are not. So why do you care?
    You need a new question Joe, there are getting to be an awfully lot of ex-members you have to ask that question too, you would be better off trying to dazzle your newbies who don't know any better.

Lewis Capaul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burkeson View Post
    Understandable, 81% of the members who once supported you have now categorized you as a "lonely broken ex-NACHI member who should be pitied".
    Wow Joe, that must have meant that at one time I had 100% approval for my opinions over there, pretty amazing numbers for someone who was supposedly kicked out for voicing those same opinions, and a very good demonstration of your lack of intelligence and your pitiful attempt at polling.

Seeing as all the choices you offered in your poll could have been taken as negative, I figure I've reached my goal of 100% disapproval by the clowns you call peers, which is your little pack of Nick worshippers.

I do not know the answer to this question as I have no legal training, but regardless I have spent all morning copying his rants & ravings from both boards and have sent them off to the both the Michigan and Federal Attorney Generals for them to review. So, what is your opinion? J. Burkeson

Priceless Joe!

Joseph Michalski Guest

Lewis, I agree about the direction that the discourse on the other board took. Disappointing (but hardly surprising) would be a mild description of my reaction to the attack of Nolan for his post. I wouldn't know Nolan if I tripped over him, but his post was impartial and simply a link for others to make of what they would.

Joe H., "care" may be a strong word for my reaction. I stated an opinion, as is commonly done on boards such as this (except where members of certain organizations may fear posting critical remarks, lest they be suddenly deemed "seditious.")

I am also not a Republican, but I follow with interest what happens within their party and primary as it has a bearing on things as a whole. In this case, what internal politics occur at other orgs are not of specific concern to me, but as they may impact people I know and care about, I follow them and develop opinions. You will note I did not say I am pissed, I said I would be.

Michael Larson Guest

Wow Joe, that must have meant that at one time I had 100% approval for my opinions over there, pretty amazing numbers for someone who was supposedly kicked out for voicing those same opinions,....
    Is that what you really believe Lewis, that your were kicked out for just sharing your opinions? Get real.

Lewis Capaul Guest

I do not belong to any pack ans reserve my right to disagree with my fellow members just as I often did with you when you were a fellow member.
    But Mike, every time the pack feeds there you are howling right along with the rest. Why is that? Disagreements great Mike, you used to disagree, but now you're one of the first to go into the personal attack mode without even bothering to say what you disagree with.

Take Nolan's thread for instance, he apologized for having offended anyone, here's your response:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nkienitz
    My apologies then to those of you who have taken offense.

So your apologizing to the offended and not for what you did eh?
    Sounds like a politician when he gets caught with his pants around his ankles

Sounds to me like someone who believes in censorship Mike, freedom of speech only for those who agree with you right Mike?

Lewis Capaul Guest

Is that what you really believe Lewis, that your were kicked out for just sharing your opinions? Get real.
    As I explained to your leader Mike I was kicked out of his club for voicing my opinions because those opinions violated his COE, do you deny that?

As I also explained to Nick, members don't have Freedom of speech on his board, they are bounded by the COE as to what they can say, read it very carefully Mike, any disagreement is against the COE if you want to get technical. Only Non-Members have freedom of speech there, I even thanked him for that, when I turned down his second offer to reinstate me and pay my dues for two years, my opinion of your club got me kicked out, that opinion has not changed. I argue the same thing today as I did 5 months ago.

Michael Larson Guest

But Mike, every time the pack feeds there you are howling right along with the rest. Why is that? Disagreements great Mike, you used to disagree, but now you're one of the first to go into the personal attack mode without even bothering to say what you disagree with.

Take Nolan's thread for instance, he apologized for having offended anyone, here's your response:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nkienitz
    My apologies then to those of you who have taken offense.

So your apologizing to the offended and not for what you did eh?
    Sounds like a politician when he gets caught with his pants around his ankles

Sounds to me like someone who believes in censorship Mike, freedom of speech only for those who agree with you right Mike?
    Nolan did not apologize for anything beyond offending some individuals. That is not an apology for a misjudgment or error. It is the typical politician type of apology that basically means "I'm not admitting any error on my part but I'm apologizing to make you think I care." all too common these days.

Joseph P. Hagarty Guest

....there are getting to be an awfully lot of ex-members you have to ask that question too....
    As a self described "ex-member", what answers are you deserving of?

Move On....Ex-NACHI Members can join alternative Organizations where "ex-members", such as yourself, can commiserate together.

Joseph P. Hagarty Guest

Joe H., "care" may be a strong word for my reaction. I stated an opinion...,

I am also not a Republican, but I follow with interest what happens within their party and primary as it has a bearing on things as a whole....
    Informed People will generally follow what is occurring with all available candidates (Republican, Democratic, etc...). The reason they follow is that after the Election, there is One Representative. The party lines fade.

In the example of Home Inspection Organizations, each operates independently of the other representing the interests of those Members that choose affiliation. Each is autonomous in their day to day operation.

I was not aware that Inspectors have bought into this concept...

"World's biggest, best inspection association
    "PlanetNACHI... resistance is futile" "

You learn something new every day from this BB.

You learn something new every day from this BB.

It's OK to admit that you don't learn anything new on your own board, that's why you can't resist coming back.

(Sorry, couldn't help myself. All this bickering between you guys makes me feel left out...I'll pratice more self-control from now on. Continue your volley... )

Dom.

Lewis Capaul Guest

Nolan did not apologize for anything beyond offending some individuals. That is not an apology for a misjudgment or error. It is the typical politician type of apology that basically means "I'm not admitting any error on my part but I'm apologizing to make you think I care." all too common these days.
    Nolan posted a public document on a public message board that braggs about its Free Speech, he made no comment he only posted the document, he apologized to those he had offended, which must have included you.

So you believe that on this great Freedom of speech message board that he should have to apologize for providing information of interest to members and nonmembers alike. How is that not censorship Mike? That is all most the definition of censorship..."Don't Post anything Mike Might Find Offensive or embarrassing to him or his leader", isn't that what you are saying Mike? You're the one acting like a politician caught with his pants down.

Lewis Capaul Guest

As a self described "ex-member", what answers are you deserving of?

Move On....Ex-NACHI Members can join alternative Organizations where "ex-members", such as yourself, can commiserate together.
    Are you and Burkeson connected in some physical way Joe, or is "Deserving Of" just the latest catch phrase for your pack. Talk about pack mentality, Burkeson just used the exact same words when he threatened to have me kicked of the InterNachi Free Speech board. Just how "close" are you two Joe?

Joseph P. Hagarty Guest

"Deserving Of" the latest catch phrase for your pack.
    Maybe Yes....Maybe No. Which answer would you like to believe?

Just how "close" are you two Joe?
    How close are you suggesting?
    Hve you ever met either one of us?
    Have you ever seen us both together in the same room at the same time?
    Have you ever heard our voices?

Let me guess. Your next post will suggest we are one and the same sharing NACHI Identities.

Michael Larson Guest

Nolan posted a public document on a public message board that braggs about its Free Speech, he made no comment he only posted the document, he apologized to those he had offended, which must have included you.

So you believe that on this great Freedom of speech message board that he should have to apologize for providing information of interest to members and nonmembers alike. How is that not censorship Mike? That is all most the definition of censorship..."Don't Post anything Mike Might Find Offensive or embarrassing to him or his leader", isn't that what you are saying Mike? You're the one acting like a politician caught with his pants down.
    Members-Only Discussion
    This forum is only viewable by NACHI members. Use it to discuss topics that are only relevant to NACHI members, or should not be made public.

I maintain that the link posted was primarily relevant to NACHI members and posting in a member only area would have promoted much more free discussion without interference from non members with an ax to grind.

Joseph Michalski Guest

Joe H, I form opinions all the time on things that impact my life and livlihood, even when I am not party to the decisions or processes.

There are, as you point out, many difference between political parties and trade associations. However, one may still draw opinions of the quality and character of those represented by each through the demonstrated deeds and character of their chosen leaders.

I didn't think it was possible for me to think any less of nick. After having read the document Nolan linked, I realize that I should never underestimate how little I can think of him.

I do not think any less of the outstanding people I know in Internachi, but I believe that this provides fodder for those who would like to take shots at or attempt to hurt their livlihood based on their choice of association (I think we all know there are Internachi bashers out there). I hope that this doesn't impact my Internachi friends even a little.

If my forming opinions bothers you, I don't know what to tell you.

Lewis Capaul Guest

Members-Only Discussion
    This forum is only viewable by NACHI members. Use it to discuss topics that are only relevant to NACHI members, or should not be made public.

I maintain that the link posted was primarily relevant to NACHI members and posting in a member only area would have promoted much more free discussion without interference from non members with an ax to grind.
    That's your opinion Mike, not the same as other might or do have. Where you believe things should be posted doesn't matter to anyone else.

I used to suggest that certain things be discussed in the members only forum, like licensing which always leads to a battle royal, and the penile implant humor that your buddies displayed in a public forum, I didn't notice you criticizing them Mike, Pack members?

Nick had Bushart post a NAHI deposition in a public forum Mike, he even told him in public to post this or that part, wouldn't that have been of more interest to members and less embarrassing to the Association if it had been done, if at all, in the members only forum.

You seem to be pretty picky on who and what you criticize Mike, you didn't used to be that way, I think you've been hanging around with the wrong sort of people.

Joseph P. Hagarty Guest

...I do not think any less of the outstanding people I know in Internachi, but I believe that this provides fodder for those who would like to take shots at or attempt to hurt their livlihood based on their choice of association (I think we all know there are Internachi bashers out there). I hope that this doesn't impact my Internachi friends even a little.

If my forming opinions bothers you, I don't know what to tell you.
    Joe,

I would not try to sway you in your opinion.
    I also do not internalize or view alternative opinions as a personal attack.
    We agree to disagree and move on. Quite simple.

Michael Larson Guest

That's your opinion Mike, not the same as other might or do have. Where you believe things should be posted doesn't matter to anyone else.
    I stand by my opinion and the reason for posting it.

I used to suggest that certain things be discussed in the members only forum, like licensing which always leads to a battle royal, and the penile implant humor that your buddies displayed in a public forum, I didn't notice you criticizing them Mike, Pack members?
    You weren't paying attention then.

Nick had Bushart post a NAHI deposition in a public forum Mike, he even told him in public to post this or that part, wouldn't that have been of more interest to members and less embarrassing to the Association if it had been done, if at all, in the members only forum.
    So? If you had posted "Nolan's document" her I would have no issue with that and remain perfectly consistent with my view.

You seem to be pretty picky on who and what you criticize
    I don't enter in to all possible points of contention.

Mike, you didn't used to be that way, I think you've been hanging around with the wrong sort of people.
    huh?

I am truly amazed that these posts have gone on ... and on ... and on ... and on ... offering no new information and only digs at one another ...

Actually, I guess I am not really amazed at that, I guess it was to be "expected" ...

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Jerry,
    It's like watching children at play, kids can say the darnedest things.

Deleted Account Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    I am truly amazed that these posts have gone on ... and on ... and on ... and on ...

So much so that you just couldn't resist the urge to add to the length of the thread without contributing anything of value could you?

One of the reasons for the length & the repetition is because one of the posters (much like you) is publicly mourning the loss of his membership at NACHI and wants everyone to share in his pain, the other reason of course is that his claims are so far removed from truth that he is left with repetition as his only tool to attempt to convince the masses of his sincerity.

I suggest that everyone who posts on threads like this of course be allowed to speak their peace but after that the poster should make a valid attempt to raise consciousness by adding something of value or impart some type of information which might offset the valueless mumbo jumbo, what do you think?

Joe's Thought for Today: Pirate Facts

How did pirates actually go about attacking an enemy vessel? When pirates commanded a superior vessel they could easily confront any victim with cannon fire, crippling the ship and stimulating a quick surrender. However, pirates rarely commanded superior vessels, in fact, most often pirates commanded small lightly armored but highly maneuverable ships. For this reason, pirates seldom relied on fire power. Instead, pirates generally preferred to quickly board the enemy ship, robbing of goods, and rapidly retreating. Often, pirates would be greatly outnumbered, but because pirates employed various scare tactics they paralyzed their victims with fear.

Richard Rushing Guest

quote from joe b to Jerry P:
    "So much so that you just couldn't resist the urge to add to the length of the thread without contributing anything of value could you?"
    __________________________________________________ ___

Now, that may have been one of the more accurate post ever made by (all) the idoits who only post regarding association non-sense. These same folks always contribute nothing meaningful to the progression of the profession related to the inspection side of the business. You can search high and low, but it appears that about 90% of these contributors only contribution to this board is childish name-calling and only promotes lactating from their upper torso protuberances.

Of the folks in this thread who think so highly of themselves, go back and do a search of all your posts and read through them... you'll find that you will pretty much be embarrased by your own childish behavior. These same folks post in the associations related threads exclusively.

The really funny thing is when someone will jump onto this board that NEVER posts unless they have been advised by someone else that there is a thread regarding their association. This is equivalent to a crack junkie who just can't help themselves-- they just have to go back for more because.... well, that's all they know and it's what makes them 'feel-good'.

I guess it's a sad state when one's psychy is dependent upon getting a 'fix' by means of cyber-drive-by-shootings.

By the things you folks post regularly, your future is partially written for you in the way of;
    -Court ordered 'Anger Management'
    -Divorce (if not already happened)
    -Discriminating outlook on other people and races
    -Always looking external instead of internally to place blame for anything.

Good luck with the rest of your lives.

Lewis Capaul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burkeson View Post
    So much so that you just couldn't resist the urge to add to the length of the thread without contributing anything of value could you?

One of the reasons for the length & the repetition is because one of the posters (much like you) is publicly mourning the loss of his membership at NACHI and wants everyone to share in his pain, the other reason of course is that his claims are so far removed from truth that he is left with repetition as his only tool to attempt to convince the masses of his sincerity.

I suggest that everyone who posts on threads like this of course be allowed to speak their peace but after that the poster should make a valid attempt to raise consciousness by adding something of value or impart some type of information which might offset the valueless mumbo jumbo, what do you think?

Joe's Thought for Today: Pirate Facts

How did pirates actually go about attacking an enemy vessel? When pirates commanded a superior vessel they could easily confront any victim with cannon fire, crippling the ship and stimulating a quick surrender. However, pirates rarely commanded superior vessels, in fact, most often pirates commanded small lightly armored but highly maneuverable ships. For this reason, pirates seldom relied on fire power. Instead, pirates generally preferred to quickly board the enemy ship, robbing of goods, and rapidly retreating. Often, pirates would be greatly outnumbered, but because pirates employed various scare tactics they paralyzed their victims with fear.
    Good old Joe,

He comes over here implying that he loves and supports Free Speech, yet on his own board he attempts to have people, now a non-member, kicked off the message board completely.

He claims that he is an anarchist, he probably heard the word back when he was a kid and thought it was cool, yet he attempts to use threats of "Attorney Generals" when he has no defense against an argument. He says that posters should contribute, yet he has not once discussed the document this post started out to be about, he went immediately into his attack mode, refusing to explain statements made in the document by his leader or the findings of the Judge. He did ask how this Order could be enforced, and, I apologize to the readers of this board, I explained a couple of ways that it could and hopefully will.

Sorry, Joe is just to much fun to wind up for me to resist, he twists and twirls throwing out insults and threats hoping that one will stick, and the more they don't the faster he spins.

Over one little document and a now defunct logo he's threatened to "fight to the Death" and use Florida's "Castle" Law to justify shooting anyone knocking on his door. He's said that he spend all one morning copying my post and sent them to two Attorney Generals (a strange thing for an anarchist to do), on his message board within a thread that includes my name and asks the question why isn't this a free speech message board, the threatens to have me kicked off the board for exercising that same free speech, and now I'm Bin Laden!! and faster and faster he spins.....

First Joe claims to be an anarchist, but he runs to the government for "protection", not much of an anarchist is he. Then he's going to have me sued for slander and libel, like his favorite female Nachi member often did, but to be slanderous or libelous my statements would have to be proven to be untrue AND malicious, so poor Joe he's not much of a legal expert either.

Now he's a PIRATE, that's waaaay!! too funny.

Poor Burkeson, he so wants to be "cool" and be known as an anarchist, but he has no understanding of anarchy itself and can't recognize anarchy or the tactics of an anarchist when it is staring him in the face and challenging him constantly. Maybe he'll have better luck being a PIRATE!

I apologize again to the readers of this board, Joe's fight to the death was just to hard to resist. I'm done, unless someone wants to actually discuss the subject of this thread, for any other arguments that have been discussed here that involve me, let's take them to the "Association in Denial's" message board where threats, name calling, attempts at intimidation, and all the "FU" crap passes for intelligent conversation.

Michael Larson Guest

--------------------

Deleted Account Guest

In regards to my current avatar, I was kindly asked to refrain from using my NACHI logo on this website due to the threat to involve the criminal justice system to help prohibit it's public display. The logic here is that the fair use of the NACHI logo has nothing to do with Brian or this message board and that those parties should not be subject to a mad man's warped ambitions, and I agree.

I will honor the request and no longer fly the NACHI logo as my avatar here on this board, the fact that the NACHI logo is still in prominent use on my website, vehicle, correspondence & on other message boards is proof enough that I am still in complete defiance and contempt of whatever court made whatever ruling that says I can no longer use the logo.

Joe's Thought for Today: SMALLSWORD
    Several different types of swords were used by pirates. They would have mainly used the most common ones found in their particular part of the world. For European pirates in the 'Golden Age of Piracy', these were normally the one handed type popular in Europe at the time called a smallsword. This straight bladed short sword was designed mainly as a thrusting weapon, and was normally used for dueling. This sword weighed about two pounds, and was thirty to forty inches long. Some skill was needed to wield this sword in anger. And it could be broken if used against a heavier blade.

Gosh guys, you guys are getting rough on ole Joe.
    Heck, he's just doing what he's told that he "shall" do by following his orgs requirements to maintain membership.

His orgs code requirement.
    The InterNACHI member shall assist the InterNACHI leadership in disseminating and publicizing the benefits of InterNACHI membership.

Deleted Account Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Harris View Post
    Gosh guys, you guys are getting rough on ole Joe.

Don't worry about me Dan, enmity is the way of the world when you are are willing to stand up for your beliefs. Just imagine how different life would be for me here if only I was willing to sip the kool aid (spit).

Joe's Thought for Today: Pirate Ships
    Sloops - The favorite little wonder boat of Caribbean and Atlantic pirates in the late 1600's was first produced in large numbers by master builders in Jamaica, and the Bermudans augmented her one-mast design later in the 1700's. It was usually rigged for a large fore-and aft mainsail, but could easily be altered for various sail combinations, the huge bowsprit adding more canvas area for maneuverability

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123