Default Re: How to post pic?

How do I use albums?
    As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.
    Each album can have a title ('Joe's Holiday to Nepal'), a description ('A bunch of photos from my recent adventure') and can be of three different types: Public, Private or Profile.

• Public albums can be viewed by anyone
    • Private albums can only be viewed by site staff (moderators, administrators) and your Friends and Contacts (info)
    • Profile albums are viewable only by you. However, you can use the images to customize your public profile (info)

How do I upload pictures?
    Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Pictures'.
    You'll have the option to give each picture a caption, and to set one image as the Album cover, which will be displayed on the public profile. To delete an album or edit the title, description or album type, click on 'Edit Album'. To delete an image, or to edit a caption or change the album cover, click on 'Edit Pictures'.
    All members who have access to your album images can comment on them, in a similar way to Visitor Messages (more info). You can delete any image comments from your albums, and report inappropriate messages to moderators.
    When you have uploaded a picture, you can place it in your posts by using the BB code text that is displayed below the image when you view it at full size.

The easiest way to post with a picture

1. Hit reply or post
    2. Scroll down from the message pane. There is a box which states "up load photos",
    3. Click Upload which will open a new window.
    4. A new window will open - upper right - click on add files.
    5. Once add files is clicked yet another window will open and you can browse to find the item you wish to upload. Choose files.
    6. Once file is chosen then hit 'upload'.
    7. Now proceed to 'done' at bottom right. Your photos will be posted along with your comments/questions.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Raymond Wand; 06-11-2015 at 02:24 PM.

I am going through the sequence and am uploading two photos of an electrical tester which addresses the question on another thread of what does it mean when all three lights at lit on a three light tester - it means you need to do additional testing ... I made the tester shown to address that problem. The tester is showing a properly wired receptacle in the first photo, then a reverse polarity receptacle in the second photo. The top meter reads between hot and neutral, the lower left meter reads between ground and neutral, and the lower right meter reads between ground and hot.

As to the question of 'how to upload photos', I will make another post of the process used to upload these two photos.

This question comes up periodically, maybe Brian can create a 'How to upload photos' link to this next post??

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Sorry about the delay, I had to go meet someone who called and had something I needed to look at.

The attached files, if it allows me to add all 9 of them, show the 'upload photos' process.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com