I'm 65 years old and have been doing inspections for 12-years and am getting closer and closer to retirement, maybe another 5-years? I'm thinking if I could find a younger inspector I could work with and eventually hand off my business to, it would be a good way for me to transition to full retirement and a fast track for someone coming into the business.

I only do two inspections a day and tend to be on the higher side for local inspection pricing. I'm an ASHI inspector, do both commercial and residential and am also a residential building inspector (IRC) for new construction. I am also an IAQA member and do mold inspections/investigations, VOC testing and other indoor air quality related inspections.

I use a call center to schedule my inspections along with an automated email/marketing web based system to notify agents/clients of inspections, upload reports, invoicing, merchant services, etc. I would consider myself as using the leading edge technology for the entire inspection process from scheduling, report writing, on-going marketing, etc. I use a full narrative inspection software system with digital pictures and upload PDF's on the same day as the inspection.

If you, or someone you know might be interested in establishing a long-term mutually beneficial relationship in the Phoenix area, please send me a PM.

Thanks!