Default Sun Nuclear 1030 no longer being sold...

Just got an email from SN stating they will no longer be selling this unit due to spikes in the monitors that could not be replicated by the company. Does anyone have any recommendations as to an alternative with a good looking report? I currently have an aircat leased but want to buy one as the lease is $1800/yr on this unit. I also don't like the fact that I cant get a radon level if I pick it up after 5pm on a Friday as the lab wont process till Monday.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance
    Lanny Freng
    Inspection WerX
    "Get the Best of US before your new home gets the best of YOU!"

Default Re: Sun Nuclear 1030 no longer being sold...

Quote Originally Posted by Lanny Freng View Post
    Just got an email from SN stating they will no longer be selling this unit due to spikes in the monitors that could not be replicated by the company. Does anyone have any recommendations as to an alternative with a good looking report? I currently have an aircat leased but want to buy one as the lease is $1800/yr on this unit. I also don't like the fact that I cant get a radon level if I pick it up after 5pm on a Friday as the lab wont process till Monday.
    The 1027 is a great CRM, sure it has been around for years but it works well and is popular. Simple and easy to use. The 1028 is another great machine. I have both and I also have a RadStar RS300 that is a very good CRM, the only issue I have with it is that it does not have a display on the unit that gives a preliminary reading like the 1027/1028 CRM's, you need to plug it into a computer to read it.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com