Smile Hi From Home Inspector Pro

Hi Guys,

Most of you know me from a few of the other forums and some even use our software. I recognize quite a few of you.

I'm the owner and main programmer of Home Inspector Pro. Our software runs on Mac & Windows. It was designed by home inspectors so it's extremely easy to use, and was made specifically to run easily on tablets and of course runs on desktops and normal pc's. If you have any questions about the program or general computer questions feel free to ask me. Others will tell you, I'm always around to give a hand, even to people not using our software. I have a degree in Computer Science but taught math & computers for 10 years while running a 500 computer network and doing some consulting.

I'm always working, often talking to inspectors online up to 2am and even taking phone calls as long as I can until my fiance makes me quit

I'm 28, living in California but hoping to get out soon! The pollution and overcrowding is driving me nuts. I lived in the mountains here for 10 years but most people have been moving off the mountain due to all the fires and bark beetle.

So, hi!

Dominic Maricic
    Home Inspector Pro
    1-888-750-4777
    Home Inspection Software - Home Inspector Pro - Home

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Hi From Home Inspector Pro

Is this advertising permitted?

Paul Kondzich
    Ft. Myers, FL.

Hi Paul,

I believe this is the introduction thread, so I'm here introducing myself! I sure don't mean to offend anybody.

Dominic

Dominic,

Your introduction is welcomed, we were not offended, it's just that your introduction also included advertising ... and Brian (who owns this site) makes his living and keeps the site going through its advertisers, so ... advertising is best done through Brian by sponsoring topics, in your case 'Reports' would be a good topic to help sponsor, of course, though, sponsoring a more active topic would provide greater viewing for your sponsorship.

Contact Brian and he can get you set up that way.

Good to have you on board.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

John McKenna Guest

Dominic,

Keep blessing us at the NACHI forum. Thanks.

Deleted Account Guest

Hi Dominic,

This message board mimics life to the degree that it is wise to for one to keep his own counsel and develop a tough skin.

In regards to Brian, he is very capable of discussing with you any problems that might arise from your posting anything, so... If you did not receive a message directly from him it is not an issue.

If you stick around you will soon discover there are a few vocal control-freaks here who believe that have been given the right to dictate policy, I would take the advice of these toothless lions with a grain of salt and refuse to be bullied.

Welcome.

Henry Valenzano Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Maricic View Post
    Hi Guys,

Most of you know me from a few of the other forums and some even use our software. I recognize quite a few of you.

I'm the owner and main programmer of Home Inspector Pro. Our software runs on Mac & Windows. It was designed by home inspectors so it's extremely easy to use, and was made specifically to run easily on tablets and of course runs on desktops and normal pc's. If you have any questions about the program or general computer questions feel free to ask me. Others will tell you, I'm always around to give a hand, even to people not using our software. I have a degree in Computer Science but taught math & computers for 10 years while running a 500 computer network and doing some consulting.

I'm always working, often talking to inspectors online up to 2am and even taking phone calls as long as I can until my fiance makes me quit

I'm 28, living in California but hoping to get out soon! The pollution and overcrowding is driving me nuts. I lived in the mountains here for 10 years but most people have been moving off the mountain due to all the fires and bark beetle.

So, hi!

Dominic Maricic
    Home Inspector Pro
    1-888-750-4777
    Home Inspection Software - Home Inspector Pro - Home
    Hi Dominic
    Dont feel bad I got the same gracious welcome the first time I posted also. I think it is there way of saying HI! and Welcome.

Smile Re: Hi From Home Inspector Pro

Hi Guys,

Thanks for letting me know! I was hoping that was the case. Glad to see familiar faces like John and Henry here.

Jerry, I totally understand. I actually made an online payment to Brian last night to be listed in the reports section. I'm sure he will get back to me soon on the specs to get the program listed. I actually run one of the largest pet forum on the internet (10 year old hobby site that went ballistic, has over 700,000 messages now) so I definitely understand hosting costs!

Thanks again guys.

Dominic

Henry Valenzano Guest

Hi Guys,

Thanks for letting me know! I was hoping that was the case. Glad to see familiar faces like John and Henry here.

Jerry, I totally understand. I actually made an online payment to Brian last night to be listed in the reports section. I'm sure he will get back to me soon on the specs to get the program listed. I actually run one of the largest pet forum on the internet (10 year old hobby site that went ballistic, has over 700,000 messages now) so I definitely understand hosting costs!

Thanks again guys.

Dominic
    Hi Dominic
    Im now normally on my MB or here nowadays. I rarely go to the nachi site anymore since the B. S. about the military. So if you need me you know where to look.

Hi Henry,

Yeah I saw that going on. I did register on the CMI board a few weeks ago, I need to remember to check in over there. I think I'll be back in Colorado Springs again in January, we should hook up for lunch.

Dominic

Henry Valenzano Guest

Hi Henry,

Yeah I saw that going on. I did register on the CMI board a few weeks ago, I need to remember to check in over there. I think I'll be back in Colorado Springs again in January, we should hook up for lunch.

Dominic
    Yes i saw your name pop up when you logged in. I just had my third attack Monday so i dont need the BS from the other board. Just give a holler when your in town and well try lunch.

Henry Valenzano Guest

I also resigned my position as president of SCNACHI. so you would have to contact them if you need them.

No problem, I'd still like to do lunch when I'm out there if you're around.

Thanks for the welcome and advice Joseph, I must have not reloaded my page when I responded earlier and missed your post. I am mostly here to lurk, read and learn more myself so I will try to stay out of trouble

Dominic,

Welcome aboard.

Rick

Dominic you came here to offer your expert advice.
    I would not worry about the first poster as the comment was ignorant and condensending.
    You have givin so much advise and helped so many people that most of us know the real deal.