Default Noticeware reporter and samsung galaxy camera 2 became my primary

It's tax time again and I realized my primary reporting system has switched to the noticeware reporter and samsung galaxy camera 2 combo. The other system with a windows laptop and software only come into play when I'm sure a minimum 30 deficiencies will be in the summary after 10 minutes at the property. Like most old timers, I have plenty of redundancies in my business, I bring 2 ladders, 2 thermal cameras, 3 regular waterproof cameras, 3 moisture meters, etc.to each inspection. There are no excuses for me to not to perform certain part of an inspection.

Come thinking of it, I believe the reason noticeware reporter and samsung galaxy 2 takeover the other system is because it is more efficient, I always clock my whole inspection and making sure I provide the best possible inspection and report in the least time consuming way, and keep most of the inspection fee to myself.

Here's a few good points about my current favorite combo.
    Noticeware reporter is cheap, well, low cost, and well written, I was constantly chasing after them to eliminate clicks and add features. Now it takes me less than 30 minutes to report 20 deficiencies in the summary.

Samsung galaxy camera 2, you can operate it with one hand, so my other hand can point or grab the things with problems, I stopped annotate my pictures with arrows longtime ago. It has real flash and zoom, I can shoot an attic water stain 30 feet away without my flashlight. Isn't that cool. The only thing I don't like is the camera is not waterproof and crash proof, what a drag to shoot in heavy rain, but nothing is perfect, and I'm constantly searching for better things.

My most recent goal is to get ride of windows in my life, hope it come soon.