Default Just saying hi. Don't bite me......

Having been involved in the construction of homes since I was 12 it was only natural to eventually go this way..
    I was a graphic designer / production manager for 12 years until I choose to get back into the game in some shape. My grandfather built 16 homes from ground up and the most help he had at any given moment was 3 able bodies. Those able bodies were always grandchildren. I can say that I am so VERY grateful to be now in this profession. Some may judge and that's ok, but I am so excited and proud to be here.
    Those 16 homes were aways a side project, something he was proud of. Those homes still today are known to be bullet proof. And welp I was part of some of them.

Now, I'm just a newbie here in ya'lls world. Hello and how do you do? Looking forward to the years to come and the pages to turn.