Thread: Five Brothers

Default Five Brothers

Any insight on "Five Bothers Mortgage Company Services"?

I had a call from them and they emailed a list of inspections they need worked in my county. Haven't spoken with anyone concerning fees yet. I will probably be disappointed at the prices they are willing to pay for inspections. It looks as if they are requiring 2 million in liability insurance (general aggregate), sounds a lil bit high to me and that is throwing up a red flag before I ever get to discuss price with a rep.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance
    Alton Darty
    ATN Services, LLC
    www.arinspections.com

Default Re: Five Brothers

They have been around for years and specialize in field work. Photos of homes, address verifications, owner verifications, foreclosure inspections, etc…. Pay is low and IMVHO just not worth it for me. This is the $20 to $50 type work, if that!

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Default Re: Five Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    They have been around for years and specialize in field work. Photos of homes, address verifications, owner verifications, foreclosure inspections, etc…. Pay is low and IMVHO just not worth it for me. This is the $20 to $50 type work, if that!
    Thanks Scott, that is pretty much what I thought when I got the call. I get this type call on a normal basis and generally end up declining the work due to low fees, but I have picked up a half dozen or so of these who pay at a better rate. Several years ago some of these firms paid a decent fee for what they required and back then it was a reasonable schedule filler.

Alton Darty
    ATN Services, LLC
    www.arinspections.com