Thread: introduction.

Arvind Sharma Guest

Post introduction.

hi all,
    My name is Arvind Sharma.I am new to this Forum.

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: introduction.

Hello Arvan

Welcome to the forum.

I notice you are from Punjab state of India.

Are you a home inspector? Curious to know if many people retain the services of a home inspector?

Raymond, I think Punjab may be India or Pakistan.

Good afternoon Garry,

Punjab

Punjab is a well-known state in India that is located at the northwest end of the country. This state has gained recognition as the 'land of five rivers'. The five rivers are Sutlej, Ravi, Beas, Chenab and Jhelum. The state of Punjab acts as a clear demarcation of India from the neighbouring country Pakistan. The major cities that form an integral part of the state include Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Nawanshahr, Bathinda and Anandpur Sahib. Apart from the aforementioned cities, Kapurthala, Tarn Taran Sahib and Patiala also are situated in the state of Punjab. This state is primarily agriculture-based due to the presence of abundant water sources and fertile soils.

It is bounded on its north by the Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir, on its east by Himachal Pradesh and the Union territory of Chandigarh, on its south by Haryana and Rajasthan, and on its west by Pakistan. The city of Chandigarh is the joint administrative capital of Punjab and Haryana.