Default When one is not enough..........

Today's inspection of a remodeled Condo. Both master sinks had not 1, not 2 but 3 flex connectors.
    Do the Big Box stores sell these just so I can take pictures of them? Maybe when someone croaks from some dread disease caused by rotting toothpaste they will take them off the market. Actually, it's the first thing I look for when inspecting a flip.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: When one is not enough..........

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Burnett View Post
    Today's inspection of a remodeled Condo. Both master sinks had not 1, not 2 but 3 flex connectors.
    Do the Big Box stores sell these just so I can take pictures of them? Maybe when someone croaks from some dread disease caused by rotting toothpaste they will take them off the market. Actually, it's the first thing I look for when inspecting a flip.
    I had a 'loud' discussion a couple of weeks ago with a guy in an orange apron. His quote, "...Well, we sell a ton of 'em, so they must be okay. We wouldn't sell them otherwise." I asked him if he had any plumbing experience? His reply, " That's above my pay grade, I usually work in Garden and landscaping". So much for quality consumer advice.

Default Re: When one is not enough..........

The first things I look for in a flip are the missing permits and half-a$$ workmanship.... the accordion drain pipes kind of stand out and lend to self-discovery soon enough.

Dom.