Default Water damaged TJI

Hi Everyone, I'd like to get some of your opinions in regards to these TJIs. This house had a couple broken pipes that ran for nearly a week while the homeowners were away on vacation. Something happened with the insurance carrier and the mitigation company which caused a long delay. The homeowners say that it sat wet for nearly 2 full weeks prior to beginning demo. The demo then took the better part of a month. The mitigation company did their thing and apparently dried the structure then remediated the mold that occurred during the process. We were hired to rebuild, and realized that the TJIs were in pretty rough shape. I've contacted several manufactures in hopes to get some documentation as to whether or not these are ok. They have to be replaced regardless but the homeowners have limited coverage for code updates. I would imaging that just as drywall, and insulation are replaced if they are damaged by water that joists being a building material would fall under the same category. If considered damaged by water then the homeowners would not have to pay out of pocket.
    Any opinion about these would be greatly appreciated