Default Falsified Property Records - Colorado

Good morning, Gents –

To my Colorado colleagues - Colorado, like other states has a serious problem with meth-labs and contaminated properties. Unfortunately, unlike other states, Colorado also has had a serious problem with a regulator with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment who, with criminal intents, falsifies documents related to Real Estate transactions and Real Property. The net result is that people purchasing homes in Colorado who believe the property has been cleaned are finding out that the assessments at the property are invalid, and the regulator with the CDPHE has intentionally falsified the public record regarding the property.

I have updated the discussion on the issue and I will be posting regulatory audits for the hundreds of properties involved.

http://forensic-applications.com/meth/coloregs.html

This notice is being provided in good faith pursuant to the provisions of Colorado Revised Statutes 18-8-115 Duty to report a crime - liability for disclosure.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Falsified Property Records - Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Caoimh*n P. Connell View Post
    Good morning, Gents –

To my Colorado colleagues - Colorado, like other states has a serious problem with meth-labs and contaminated properties. Unfortunately, unlike other states, Colorado also has had a serious problem with a regulator with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment who, with criminal intents, falsifies documents related to Real Estate transactions and Real Property. The net result is that people purchasing homes in Colorado who believe the property has been cleaned are finding out that the assessments at the property are invalid, and the regulator with the CDPHE has intentionally falsified the public record regarding the property.

I have updated the discussion on the issue and I will be posting regulatory audits for the hundreds of properties involved.

http://forensic-applications.com/meth/coloregs.html

This notice is being provided in good faith pursuant to the provisions of Colorado Revised Statutes 18-8-115 Duty to report a crime - liability for disclosure.
    Caoimh*n, with criminal intent that is a serious allegation.
    It is unfortunate situations like this arise.
    Keep us posted.
    Much thanks.

Robert Young's Montreal Home Inspection Services Inc.
    Call (514) 489-1887 or (514) 441-3732
    Our Motto; Putting information where you need it most, "In your hands.”