Default never seen one of these

This is one I have never seen before. I am in northern NY, this house is about 10 years old. Wondered what y'all think. I have no idea what is under the stucko at the exterior, but it is very hard when you kick it. It is bolted together at the corners.

Appreciate any imput,

Russ

Ok, so it looks good according to the information on web for Superior Walls.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Last edited by Russell Melville; 07-22-2016 at 05:41 PM.
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: never seen one of these

It is a Superior Wall precast concrete foundation. I have seen a handful of them. Have not seen any major concerns.

I see about 4 a year. The most common mistake is when the foundation wall runs parallel with the joists.
    Attached is a section of the installation guide that shows what is required.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Darren www.aboutthehouseinspections.com
    'Whizzing & pasting & pooting through the day (Ronnie helping Kenny helping burn his poots away!) (FZ)

Superior Walls is one of the best precast foundation systems I've worked with. Comes insulated, furred, and drilled (for electric) from the factory. The nice thing is that no footings are required. The walls sit on compacted gravel over undisturbed soil and you can pretty much have a foundation that's ready for framing in a day. Have never seen one of these systems leak if installed properly.

Peak Inspection Services | Over 34 Years of Contractor Experience!
    Residential Inspections | Commercial Inspections
    Office: 908-750-6789 | www.peakinspectionservices.com