Default Home Inspector Needed - Rhode Island

Home Inspector Opportunity - Rhode Island

Rhode Island Home Inspection firm, in business since 1999, is seeking to add a home inspector to their staff. This company offers a competitive pay scale, a positive team environment, flexible scheduling, training and mentoring.

The ideal candidate will:
    • Have a basic knowledge of construction or experience with remodeling, handyman/do-it-yourself projects, electrician or other related trades.
    • Be available for inspections 5-6 days per week and be available to work weekends especially during the company’s busy season
    • Be personable with strong communication skills to communicate effectively and professionally with all stakeholders in a real estate transaction
    • Have a willingness to help others and go the extra mile for customers and co-workers
    • Have an ambition for personal and professional success
    • Be a sponge when it comes to learning. Have the ability and passion to learn quickly. This company will train the ideal candidate equipping them with the knowledge and skill needed for a rewarding and lucrative career
    • Have a professional, clean-cut appearance.
    • Enjoy working in a family oriented, team focused, friendly work culture
    • Possess excellent computer skills and ability to learn reporting software
    • Experience in the home inspection profession is favorable but not required to apply

Compensation
    Compensation during training phase $25/inspection. The length of the training phase depends on the experience of the individual and their ability and desire to learn. After training is complete, the compensation is based on per inspection with generous incentives to increase earning potential thru ancillary services. Successful, driven inspectors with this company should realize over $60K annually.

Apply and upload resume at: Jobs or send by email at fgreenwell@inspectorrecruitingplus.co