Thread: Thanks Brian

Thumbs up Thanks Brian

Brian thank you for your quick response to the Board Rules Infraction System/Policy. You have the best web site for home inspections that I have seen. I have been a member of IN since its conception and It is very hard to post on this forum knowing that at least 4 persons are going to make some kind of personal attack on your character regardless of the post. Because you are a man of integrity and have acted quickly on my behalf. I hope to contribute often to this board and I hope others that are reluctant to post because of a few, will be more apt to post as well. Thanks again, Tony Mount

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper

Richard Stanley Guest

Default Re: Thanks Brian

In your dreams. Around here we refer to that as male bovine excrement.
    Since you have been around here that long, you should have learned what category in which to make such a post.- or maybe not.

Richard Rushing Guest

Anyone remember the "finders-keepers" diamond ring thingy by a certain inspector???

Yep. That along with doing the "minimum" certainly constitutes someone that the inspection community should want to hear from more often.

From what I can tell, Brian cleaned up the dropings from a large farm animal that were left because a post was made with your name and phone number that was being recommended by someone on a white-supremist bulliten board. The problem I had with it then and I still do, is that the link no-how and no-way told us who clicked on it where it was taking us. Once there... your/my computer's id shows up as having visited that site!! That I have a problem with!!!!

The only derrogative thing that I said was about the amount of money that individual (on the white supremist board) that recommended you quoted as being $155.00 for your inspection. I simply asked, was that the white cap and gown discount you offered for them?

Somethings I/you/we do in life, we are truly sorry for doing. Clicking on to that site (which the link did not identify what it was) is something I'm truly sorry for having had done. Seeing other inspectors recommended on that site is something even more shameful...

Usually, if there is smoke... there is fire.

Good luck with your life.

Joshau and Robert,

Looks like we might be in for a double feature on this one.

Put somemore popcorn in the microwave and pour me a cold one.

Looks like its going to be a good one.

Sshhh..... it starting now.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

I thought this went back to that infamous ring episode. What's it been about 3-4 years?

Oh, well as my little old grandfather use to say; Anyone got the pepto?

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Yeah, what was that, bragging about it being worth $20,000 or something like that?

Can't condemn us for remembering what *HE* posted and bragged about.

Hopefully Dan did not receive any demerits for those posts, and, if so, then hopefully Tony would receive more demerits for his posts.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Sheesh!

I picked up some Milk Duds, anyone want some? Got a large popcorn to share too.

I heard this was scheduled to be some cult Horror Show, what you guys heard?

Oh wait, the lights are dimming ... oh ... just the commercials first ...

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Exclamation Re: Thanks Brian

Guys, don't do it. It's not worth my time.

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Hey,

As I recall, I was the one who said "finders keepers" and it was meant as a joke. I even put a little smiley face in the area above the comment.

If you are going to rag on someone, then rag on the right person. I demand equal time!

Sheesh.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Richard Stanley Guest

I tried to find the "diamond Tony" stuff in the archives this morning. Strangely, many of his posts had been deleted!!