Post FLIR: A Red-hot Energy Efficiency Stock - Alternative Energy Stocks

InspectionNews has just found the following information that might be of interest to you:

FLIR: A Red-hot Energy Efficiency Stock
    Alternative Energy Stocks, Canada - 9 minutes ago
    I also know that FLIR actively markets to the home inspection industry: I sat in on a presentation at the 2007 Energy Star Summit, and no other IR camera ...

More...

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral
    View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Ken Bates Guest

Default Re: FLIR: A Red-hot Energy Efficiency Stock - Alternative Energy Stocks

Snakes use IR to locate and viciously kill their prey (mostly gentle herbivores)

Countries such as ours ( yours and mine ) have used IR ( I participated in a demo in February 1961 at an American military base ) to locate "TARGETS"
    and ....... them.

IR film has been used for peaceful and useful medical practices and other scientific endeavors. This is not a new technology or concept.

I recently attended a FLIR sales lecture. I was not motivated to invest.

But if you consider yourself to be forward thinking then Jump right in and be ahead of the pack.

But while you are in mid-air think of the first wave of Wildebeasts that cross crocodile infested rivers, the first seals into the waters off the cape of Good Hope,that are home to two thousand pound Great White Sharks, and Antarctic penguins that run the gauntlet of Orcas and Leopard Seals.

Cautiously or cowardly, I will sit in the sidelines while others boldly go forward and mortgage their houses or whatever in the hopes of an ROI.

Dirty Harry ( Clint Eastwood ) would ask If "you're feelin lucky" in these slow times. The IR sellers are going to tell you that you have to do it. What would Karl Marx and Engells have to say about this??

Default Re: FLIR: A Red-hot Energy Efficiency Stock - Alternative Energy Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bates View Post

Countries such as ours ( yours and mine ) have used IR ( I participated in a demo in February 1961 at an American military base ) to locate "TARGETS"
    and ....... them.

What would Karl Marx and Engells have to say about this??
    Ken,

Maybe You can tell us what you think Fredrick & Karl would say?

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.