Default Re: Anyone using a "Seek Reveal Pro"

Looks decent enough. At that price range though there are a number of options these days. You'll probably want to do side by side number comparisons with other models. I'd probably compare it to the flir c2 or maybe the flir mr160. Both are in that price range roughly. I have the mr160 as a back up to my primary Testo IR. Been very happy with it.

www.aic-chicago.com
    773/844-4AIC
    "The Code is not a ceiling to reach but a floor to work up from"

Looks like it does the job..

Looks like a nice camera. How does it compare to the new Flir One Pro attachment? Is the sensor on the Reveal Pro that much better? I am debating between the two, need a decent cheap thermal imaging camera. Thanks for you replies

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio Lugano View Post
    Looks like a nice camera. How does it compare to the new Flir One Pro attachment? Is the sensor on the Reveal Pro that much better? I am debating between the two, need a decent cheap thermal imaging camera. Thanks for you replies
    Recently completed a course where all other cameras were various FLIR models. My Reveal Pro compared favorably with all. It performed much better than the lower end FLiR such as c2 and c3.

I bought one on Amazon for $550 several months back. It's a lot of fun, has great resolution and makes finding your dead deer in the woods at night a lot easier. I'm beginning to like Bow season a little better.
    I don't use mine as an "official" tool and don't put pictures in my report. I'm not a Pro like Mark but it does come in handy when used with my moisture meter when I suspect water leaks. The only thing that is odd is the way you have to hold it to see the screen. Like looking at a compass.
    Now and then I'll hand it to a client and let them look at their insulation coverage, wall studs and ceiling joists.