Default InterNACHI pushes for new Federal legislation regarding home inspectors.

OREP Insurance
    Lisa Endza
    Director of Communication
    InterNACHI

Default Re: InterNACHI pushes for new Federal legislation regarding home inspectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Endza View Post
    InterNACHI is pushing for new Federal legislation that prohibits all chairs of any type at all home inspection schools: (link)
    (The link was to a time lapse of constructing their horror house - no need for me to duplicate the nonsensical link.)

One more nonsensical post with a nonsensical link which does not match the post or the title ... BUT ... we would not expect anything else from that source.

Sheesh! And Brian lets these things go one while banning Raymond???? Boggles the mind, I say. I suppose I will be the next one banned for stating the obvious?

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Default Re: InterNACHI pushes for new Federal legislation regarding home inspectors.

My point is that when you pull up a driveway to a home inspection, there isn't a chair there. There is a house there. Hence: https://www.nachi.org/school/interna...versity/house/

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

My point is that when you pull up a driveway to a home inspection, there isn't a chair there. There is a house there. Hence: https://www.nachi.org/school/interna...versity/house/
    Yet you said "InterNACHI is pushing for new Federal legislation that prohibits all chairs of any type at all home inspection schools" and THERE ARE CHAIRS in that setting ... or maybe you did not notice that there were CHAIRS in that setting?

So, if I get what you are saying, then there should not be any computers used either, and no water to drink ... because. as you said "My point is that when you pull up a driveway to a home inspection, there isn't a chair there. There is a house there."

You really, really, really do need to think about what you post BEFORE you post ... or better yet ... stop the ridiculous posting that you do - maybe you can get Robert Young to post for Nicky, I am sure that Nicky has the money to pay Robert a good stipend to make sure the posts at least are relevant and make sense.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    One more nonsensical post with a nonsensical link which does not match the post or the title ... BUT ... we would not expect anything else from that source.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    You really, really, really do need to think about what you post BEFORE you post ... or better yet ... stop the ridiculous posting that you do - maybe you can get Robert Young to post for Nicky, I am sure that Nicky has the money to pay Robert a good stipend to make sure the posts at least are relevant and make sense.
    Jerry,You must remember that you are dealing with the "TWEET" generation. The thread , if realty started by the little darling, is nothing more than a ReTweet from their message/forum board of something that Nick posted, if he actually posted it since our darling takes the position that she had a meaning in the thread link. It made no sense there as it was originally posted in jest or not. The problem is that there are so many non nonsensical threads, posts and twisted rants that comedy, sarcasm and reality are blurred. I do think it may be a side effect from the "kool aid". Where was the warning label???

You may be a little late on the pay Robert as a surrogate idea. He may already be on the payroll. Certainly has been hard to tell if there could be a difference. The exception would be in proofreading the posts, but there is that language barrier to deal with, Canadianese to English and English to Canadianese. Eh?

P.S. Can not expect to much since our darling does not know the difference between Jamestown and Jonestown.

Last edited by Garry Sorrells; 03-10-2017 at 07:22 AM.

InterNACHI is pushing for new Federal legislation that prohibits all chairs of any type at all home inspection schools: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPjuoNiNBU4

.....were the chairs creating flat spots on their heads?

We've graciously donated all our old PowerPoint software to the ASHI School.

https://www.nachi.org/school/

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

Jerry,
    I think we have conformation on the real Lisa. It's Nick since s/he referenced all posts in this thread as I and the thread originated in the ernache forum where it was posted as Nick. OR is Nick really Lisa. Is this a case of transmutation???? , Transgender??? , Hermaphrodite??? , Split Personalities??? , Multiple Personalities????...