Default Re: House of Horrors II Home Inspector Training Facility being built in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Endza View Post

"improperly wired outlets"........lol

I am curious as to who you consulted with for building codes expertise in designing the systems and components?

Default Re: House of Horrors II Home Inspector Training Facility being built in Florida.

Folks from the ICC handled that end of the first House of Horrors. InterNACHI is the world's largest provider of ICC-approved courses: https://www.nachi.org/icc-safe-inter...al-courses.htm

We're now using the first HoH to create more ICC-approved, online video code courses for AHJs since so many use InterNACHI's free ICC-approved courses to fulfill their CE requirements.

Lisa Endza
    Director of Communication
    InterNACHI

Folks from the ICC handled that end of the first House of Horrors. InterNACHI is the world's largest provider of ICC-approved courses: https://www.nachi.org/icc-safe-inter...al-courses.htm

We're now using the first HoH to create more ICC-approved, online video code courses for AHJs since so many use InterNACHI's free ICC-approved courses to fulfill their CE requirements.

You didn't answer the question, ICC doesn't have jurisdiction in Florida.

I hope you added more ICC approved courses since our last conversation, when it was proven that you were in fact not the largest provider of ICC approved courses. Just as a side note, pretty sure ICC is the largest provider of "ICC approved courses". You may want to adjust your propaganda a bit.

Just as a side note, pretty sure ICC is the largest provider of "ICC approved courses". You may want to adjust your propaganda a bit.
    I'd have to see some information about how many hours of courses they provide. InterNACHI provides hundreds of hours of ICC-approved courses.

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

I'd have to see some information about how many hours of courses they provide. InterNACHI provides hundreds of hours of ICC-approved courses.

.......you haven't looked? Do you verify anything before you present it as fact?

It looks like InterNACHI is the largest provider of ICC-approved courses to me.

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yii483zIHjA

Whatever....