Default Very Simple Carpet Pad Inspection in Montrose, CO 81403

We have a need for an inspection of some carpet pad in Montrose, CO. There is no destructive testing. Just follow our checklist, ask the supplied questions and take clear, quality digital pictures. The inspection will be uploaded to our online site. The inspection should only take 10-15 minutes.

Inspect Solutions provides inspection services to major retailers and manufacturers throughout the United States, Canada, Caribbean and the United Kingdom.

This inspection will pay $175.00. If you accept bank cards or PayPal, we can pay immediately after the inspection. If not, we will pay by check 7-10 days after the completion. We are a BBB, A+ company.

Contact Ron Gould (rgould@inspectsolutions.com) at Inspect Solutions, Inc. (888) 854-0946

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Very Simple Carpet Pad Inspection in Montrose, CO 81403

You really have to be joking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Gould View Post
    We have a need for an inspection of some carpet pad in Montrose, CO. There is no destructive testing. Just follow our checklist, ask the supplied questions and take clear, quality digital pictures. The inspection will be uploaded to our online site. The inspection should only take 10-15 minutes.

Inspect Solutions provides inspection services to major retailers and manufacturers throughout the United States, Canada, Caribbean and the United Kingdom.

This inspection will pay $175.00. If you accept bank cards or PayPal, we can pay immediately after the inspection. If not, we will pay by check 7-10 days after the completion. We are a BBB, A+ company.

Contact Ron Gould (rgould@inspectsolutions.com) at Inspect Solutions, Inc. (888) 854-0946

www.1stproinspection.com

Certified Master Inspector
    Like Us On Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/1stproinspection/

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Lewis View Post
    Roy,

Those inspections are simple and take no time, so the inspection is basically 'travel time' and $175 is much more than I've heard was paid in the past.

Here is an example of such an inspection: Our roof was just replaced due to damage last October by Hurricane Matthew (yeah, this is 10 months later, but better "later" than "never") - the insurance company is sending an "inspector" out to "inspect" the roof ... but the only thing that the "inspector" will be "inspecting" is this: Has the roof been replaced and the job completed? Yes/No

The inspector will likely spend up to 30 minutes drive time each way (not sure where he is coming from, could be a 10 minute drive each way) and 5 minutes to walk around our house and go 'Yeppers, the roof has been replaced and the work completed.", along with taking a few photos to show that the roof has been replaced and the work is done.

Was the roof done correctly? The "inspector" will not care - the roof was permitted, the roof was inspected, the permit was finaled out and signed off ... that is not up to that "inspector" or the insurance company.

I have no idea what the insurance company is paying that inspector, nor do I care to know ... not my business, but for many inspectors ... $175 for what little is being asked of them for those types of inspections ... sure beats doing cheap condo inspections for $125 or whatever the going rate is now ('back then', the cheapo going rate was $95 for a condo inspection, and some even did those inspections for $75 - don't ask me why or how, I wasn't one of them).

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Lewis View Post
    These are real inspections. We provide inspections for all the major big box stores and retailers for their installed products. We need specific information to determine if there are related issues with their complaint. We provide this information to the requestor so they can take care of their customer service issues.

I’ve been posting on this board for 10 years looking for inspectors in areas that do not have certified inspectors.

Morning Ronald.

I am up in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
    Only English reports.

I have major brand name equipment for moisture detection, Delmhorst TechCheck Plus- Tramex MRH III, Thermography, Fluke TI 300 60Hz. and Ti 100 9Hz. Volatile Organic Compound assessment, etc...
    Email me anytime.
    Best.
    Robert

Robert Young's Montreal Home Inspection Services Inc.
    Call (514) 489-1887 or (514) 441-3732
    Our Motto; Putting information where you need it most, "In your hands.”