Default Shadowing/Mentor/Apprenticeship Opportunities in Jacksonville, FL

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the business, and looking to get a little bit of hands-on experience either from a local mentor or by shadowing a local home inspector for a few days. I am 27 years old, already licensed in Florida, and pretty much have my routine down.... I would just feel more comfortable shadowing somebody for a few inspections and becoming more comfortable/knowledgeable in a few areas. If anybody knows anybody in Northeast Florida, or in other parts of Florida, that wouldn't mind having me tag along for a few days, please let me know! I would be forever grateful for an opportunity like this to get me started!!!

Thank you,
    Kurt Stein

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Shadowing/Mentor/Apprenticeship Opportunities in Jacksonville, FL

It's best, and considerate of others, not to double post, or triple post.

Everyonego here for posts: http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_i...tml#post275964

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    It's best, and considerate of others, not to double post, or triple post.

Everyonego here for posts: http://www.inspectionnews.net/home_i...tml#post275964

Hey, sorry about that Jerry! I didn't see a forum category that fit my post great, so I figured I'd post it in a few categories that it could fit in. Which category do folks usually post in regarding networking, apprenticeships, shadowing, mentoring, etc.? I appreciate it.

Also, if I can remove this post, I will do so.

Kurt

Kurt, I was mainly serving as flag man to get others pointed to one post so as to not spread replies out.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Hi Kurt,

I'm not sure how others use the board, but I use the "New Posts" button below the banner at the top/left. That way, just the latest posts come up. I generally don't know if someone put it in the correct heading.

Sorry, not in FL. Can't help you there.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/