Chris Loiacono Guest

Cool Thank you for welcoming me!

I am a former engineer having worked in many disciplines including electrical, facilities, aviation,and safety. I'm honored to have been awarded US Patent claims, have developed several automated HP mixed gas filling systems and served as an expert writer on several ISO and ANSI standards, which was a highlight of my career. I have seen what happens when safety standards are ignored and I am very concerned with the way many standards are interpreted and applied, plus the antiquated state of today's residential construction standards. Why do we build very strong and safe structures and equipment for industry, yet we are permitted to build homes that can burn, collapse, erode quickly and are horribly efficient. So, while yes, this is my pet peeve, I know one person can't change the world - however, I can help by doing my part by helping people and property be as safe as possible by ensuring things are constructed and maintained to the best possible standards.

Inspection Referral

Hello Chris Loiacono,

I'm Brian Hannigan and I am the creator of InspectionNews

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your visit here at InspectionNews and if there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

InspectionNews has many Member Benefits available to you. Some save you time, others save you money and some do both!

Make sure you view the list of Member Benefits at: http://www.InspectionNews.net/home_i...MemberBenefits

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews