imported_John Smith Guest

Default Texas Inspectors

With 2008 fast approaching, along with the requirement for insurance, I was in the process of raising my rates. I believe I will have to raise rates about 35% to cover my business costs. I was curious to see what others will be doing to their rates. From what I can tell, the insurance requirement will eliminate a lot of inspectors (part timers, newbies that will be out of business in a couple of years). Home supplies are steady, demand is slow, but not nearly as bad as other parts of the country. I know there is a "Cost of business" program available, but I already know what my costs are. Im just trying to see what others will be doing.

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Texas Inspectors

I have been thinking of raising rates at the first of the year also, but I am not sure how much, possibly twice the cost of the insurance to allow for the deductible and associated costs that I believe will be inevitable when giving up the decision making process to a third party.

I woke up to a dream/nightmare about being on an inspection and looking back to find the house I was just inspecting having smoke coming out of it.
    Talk about a wake-up call. Made me want to review my GL coverage before breakfast!

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Luttrall View Post
    I woke up to a dream/nightmare about being on an inspection and looking back to find the house I was just inspecting having smoke coming out of it.
    Talk about a wake-up call. Made me want to review my GL coverage before breakfast!
    Jim, you say that like its never happened. I had one a few weeks ago that the range caught on fire when it heated up.

Seriously I know what you mean.

rick

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

John,

Whats insurance going to cost us? Maybe 3-4K a year.

If you did only a 100 inspections a year, you'd need to charge what an extra 40. per inspection. Not that much of an increase is going to be needed in my opinion to cover those costs.

I hear of guys talking of raising their fee a 100. dollars an inspection to cover the extra cost of the insurance.

Either I'm not paying out as much as they are or I'm working way too hard.

rick

Nolan Kienitz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    John,

Whats insurance going to cost us? Maybe 3-4K a year.

If you did only a 100 inspections a year, you'd need to charge what an extra 40. per inspection. Not that much of an increase is going to be needed in my opinion to cover those costs.

I hear of guys talking of raising their fee a 100. dollars an inspection to cover the extra cost of the insurance.

Either I'm not paying out as much as they are or I'm working way too hard.

rick
    Rick,

I think your calculation of an extra $40 per inspection should about cover it. Not sure about the guys talking about the $100/per.

Here again, depends on each inspector's Cost of Business.

Nolan Kienitz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    Jim, you say that like its never happened. I had one a few weeks ago that the range caught on fire when it heated up.

Seriously I know what you mean.

rick
    Rick - At least you had the salt & pepper handy to add some additional spice to the 'unexpected" BBQ.

Richard Stanley Guest

I vote for the $100 - like thats going to happen.

Richard,

You and I both know the 100. raise would be nice but it is just not going to happen with todays market.

As slow as it is I'm already having people telling me that some guys are quoting them 175. for an inspection. Many HI's are going to be hungry in this depressed market right now, so raising your prices 100. can just about assure you that you'll be home wondering why the phone not ringing.

My son can't take the stress of the market right now so he has even bailed out for a bit.

It will be better though in a few months after the dead months of Jan. / Feb. knock out some of the part timers and not so seasoned HI's.

For the time being, I assume those who can hang on during this time will have to eat the cost of the insurance for a while.

JMHO

rick

Many of us have had E&O insurance for years, it just a part of doing business. As for it's cost per inspection, that all depends on how many inspections you are doing. If it is costing you $30 - $40 per inspection to have EO, then you are either part time or doing home inspections as a hobby. This is a very difficult profession to work in part time.

You will find that mandatory E&O makes for a good filter. It tends to filter out the folks who are not serious about the profession.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Scott, no doubt you are a competent inspector (I have read your posts for quite a while).

I kind of have to take exception with your statement "You will find that mandatory E&O makes for a good filter. It tends to filter out the folks who are not serious about the profession."

It will be a filter for sure, but a lot of these folks have put in long hours studying, doing tag a long inspections, etc. I think they are serious about it, they probably just have other jobs that they are scared to leave because of benefits, seniority, etc. True, we have to compete with them in the market place, but thats what makes this country great. Some are good inspectors, others arent, but that can certainly be said of "old timers" and others in any profession.

I hope you are personally making a great living at it. Others are selling themselves to cheap, not taking into account the cost of doing business. I think without insurance, the marketplace will weed out those not willing to commit long term.

Quote Originally Posted by imported_John Smith View Post
    Scott, no doubt you are a competent inspector (I have read your posts for quite a while).

I kind of have to take exception with your statement "You will find that mandatory E&O makes for a good filter. It tends to filter out the folks who are not serious about the profession."

It will be a filter for sure, but a lot of these folks have put in long hours studying, doing tag a long inspections, etc. I think they are serious about it, they probably just have other jobs that they are scared to leave because of benefits, seniority, etc. True, we have to compete with them in the market place, but thats what makes this country great. Some are good inspectors, others arent, but that can certainly be said of "old timers" and others in any profession.

I hope you are personally making a great living at it. Others are selling themselves to cheap, not taking into account the cost of doing business. I think without insurance, the marketplace will weed out those not willing to commit long term.
    John, why is it that you are not listed on the TREC site as an inspector in Alvin, TX? Are you a home inspector? If so then why are you not using your real name?

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Lou Wissner Guest

i'm told there are several hi doing inspections in the lake jackson area for $145
    could be why i don't many inspections down there. can't imagine staying in business long at that price. maybe insurance ill be a good filter. with the insurance and experience requirements many of my students at alvin community college are having second thoughts about becoming hi.

Angry Re: Texas Inspectors

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Wissner View Post
    i'm told there are several hi doing inspections in the lake jackson area for $145
    could be why i don't many inspections down there. can't imagine staying in business long at that price. maybe insurance ill be a good filter. with the insurance and experience requirements many of my students at alvin community college are having second thoughts about becoming hi.
    Lou,

That must be why my phone has not be ringing and when it does I don't get any callbacks.

Barry

Let them do those $145 dollar inspections. Im selling a service, not prostituting myself out to the lowest bidder. Maybe some of you that are so inclined can make some money for being "expert witnesses" when these guys get dragged into court.

Low prices are a sign of someone desperate. They cant have that good of a business model that would allow them to actually have a high standard of living at that rate.

Jim Davis Guest

As much as we might regret the passage of a law requiring E&O insurance coverage for inspectors in Texas, there is a positive side. This requirement will weed out the newbie’s, wanabie’s and part timers. These are the same guys that keep inspection fees low and give our profession a bad name.
    Any time it’s more difficult to get in and stay in a business the remaining companies (inspectors) will be able to charge more for the service. The bottom line is you should be able to work less and charge more.
    We need more barriers to becoming an inspector in the state than less, it just makes good business sense and we should all be looking at our inspection service as business not a job.
    Jim
    Houston Home Inspection - Houston Home Inspectors

Lou Wissner Guest

Jim I have to agree with you. I am not real fond of anyone forcing me to do anything, but this is going to cull quite a few. I became interested in this profession because of an unethical HI in this area. That is also the reason I became an instructor. This is a profession and we need to act and present ourselves as such. I am not out to take agvantage of any client, but I do feel that I am intitled to be paid a fair amount for quality work.

Jeff Knight Guest

2 things I would bring up to think about:

1) Some inspectors have found out that having E & O insurance and advertising it is like taping a bullseye on your back for being sued.

2) How are the E & O insurance companies dealing with the required TREC formatted report that has a lot to be desired ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Knight View Post
    2 things I would bring up to think about:

1) Some inspectors have found out that having E & O insurance and advertising it is like taping a bullseye on your back for being sued.
    I have not seen this to be an issue and I have worked under mandated E&O for right at 7 years!

Kind of like state required car insurance. You don't really see or hear about folks running into each other to file a claim on their auto insurance.

2) How are the E & O insurance companies dealing with the required TREC formatted report that has a lot to be desired ?
    It has been my experience that the E&O providers do not really care what is in the report as long as it meets your states standards. Several states have required formats or standards that home inspectors need to report under, TX is really no different when it comes to that. You can always report to a higher standards as many inspectors in TX do. You use the required state standards as the base or minimal standard. In many of the inspector cases that I have worked on as an EW, the inspectors were hung because the used the minimal standard and not the Standard of Care!! The E&O coverage is for your protection in the event that your screw-up or your client thinks that you screwed-up!

Last edited by Scott Patterson; 01-22-2008 at 01:39 PM.
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Scott P sez "Kind of like state required car insurance. You don't really see or hear about folks running into each other to file a claim on their auto insurance."

I guess things are different in the volunteer state. In Texas people do run into each other to file bogus insurance claims. I thought it was a national problem, not just isolated to Texas.

Richard Rushing Guest

If you take $2500 (cost of ins) and add that to the cost of a deductiable ($2,000) that is $4,500

Now you have to know that 200 inspections is by and far the minimum that any of us should be doing/yr. (only $60,000 by golly). Anyway $4500/200= $22.50/ inspection.

This is while you are figuring in for the customers to eventually pay your deductible (if, and only if, you need it).

Most of us are doing in the neighborhood of 300-340 inspection/ yr.
    That translates out to $15.00/ inpsection to $13.24/ inspection.

Even doing 100 inspections/ year ( x $300.00 ea = $30,000/yr) translates only to $45.00 each.

So in essence, if you get no claims filed against you (havent for the last 8 years) then the extra change of $15.00 to $13.24 goes into the bottom line. Actually it should be deposited into a separate account.

A hundred dollars per inspection increase!!! get real. Ainna-goinna happun.

I did this pier and beam today in the older more affulent area of Dallas. The lady wanted to know how much she should write the check for, she stated; "Should it be for $300.00 or $400.0 or $500.00"

I looked at the agent, and said I think I will take what is behind door#3

I just think that telling everyone you are raising your rates is bad business. Let them come to you becuase of what a bang-up job you did for them or their friends/neighbors. Theyll just pay whatever invoice you put in front of them.

Rich

John Pfeil Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Davis View Post
    As much as we might regret the passage of a law requiring E&O insurance coverage for inspectors in Texas, there is a positive side. This requirement will weed out the newbie’s, wanabie’s and part timers. These are the same guys that keep inspection fees low and give our profession a bad name.
    Any time it’s more difficult to get in and stay in a business the remaining companies (inspectors) will be able to charge more for the service. The bottom line is you should be able to work less and charge more.
    We need more barriers to becoming an inspector in the state than less, it just makes good business sense and we should all be looking at our inspection service as business not a job.
    Jim
    Houston Home Inspection - Houston Home Inspectors
    Jim,

While I agree with you concerning the tendency of some new and inexperienced inspectors to charge less for their inspections (usually in order to establish a name for themselves in the market because they lack the necessary sales and marketing skills to position their practice in a professional light), I must say that your rationale implying therei is a need to weed out new and part time inspectors is, quite simply, rubbish.

I am a relatively new Inspector. I have an MBA, 20 years of C level executive management and leadership experience, and let me tell you: when I called several inspectors here in Houston to try and get into the trade as an apprentice inspector (as I would have preferred to do), I was either resoundingly told "no", or I never heard back at all.

So I opted for the TREC fast-track program instead, and it took me 6 months to get the needed credits; I took and passed the TREC exam with a 96 score and set out to build my practice.

Since I know how to correctly sell, market and position a business, I have had no difficulty whatsoever building my practice and maintaining a professional bearing in doing so.

I am one of your so-called part time inspectors, yet I knocked out 175 inspections in 2007, at an average price per inspection above $300.00.

The problem with a lot of Inspectors in this and other states, is reflected in what you say above: it is better to limit competition, keep the "old boys club" network mentality, so that we work less and charge more.

That is the biggest pile of steaming cow manure I have read in a long time.

Should I assume you feel equally as negative about the TREC Fast Track program too? It is interesting that the only Inspectors I have spoken to at several TREC events who rap the Fast Track program on the knuckles, or speak in terms of E&O as a positive barrier to new entrants, are generally the ones who want to stifle or eliminate competition in the name of keeping their inspection fees higher.

Competition is what America is all about. If you are a solid inspector, as I know I am and believe you to be, then you should not be worried by the bottom-feeders. I am certainly not.

What we should all be doing is ensuring that we do not speak negatively of other inspectors, whether new, part time, fast-track, etc. because it is precisely that kind of deraguatory speech that colors others view of us, and is what our profession can do without.

There are some pretty sharp, smart inspectors out there who are new, fast-trackers, or part timers. Some will succeed, some won't. But they should all be welcomed into the trade. Maybe through inclusion, instead of exclusion, they will learn how to be a better inspector.

Just my 0.02 cents worth.

J. Timothy Pfeil
    Professional Inspector
    TREC #9250
    Advantex Home Inspection of Texas, LLC.

I'm not sure that you should roll the deductible into the cost of your insurance as far as cost of business. The other thing to consider if you do decide to use it for your first year, is once you have it saved, you don't need to roll it in every year, since it is already "in the bank".

By the way, my E&O insurance cost me $5.41/per inspection last year. If I did add my deducible, I would have to add another $8.91/per inspection. Since I have had E&O since 1992, my deductible has been sitting in the bank a long time. Thinking about it now, if I deduct the interest I earn from my deductible sitting in the bank, my cost per inspection is even lower

If my insurance costs were $40/per inspection, I would have to re-think doing this for a living. That would mean that EVERTHING was costing MORE per inspection.
    JF

Quote Originally Posted by John Pfeil View Post
    Jim,

I am a relatively new Inspector. I have an MBA, 20 years of C level executive management and leadership experience, and let me tell you: when I called several inspectors here in Houston to try and get into the trade as an apprentice inspector (as I would have preferred to do), I was either resoundingly told "no", or I never heard back at all.

J. Timothy Pfeil
    Professional Inspector
    TREC #9250
    Advantex Home Inspection of Texas, LLC.
    I can probably give you a pretty good reason you were told NO or never got a return call.

As an established home inspection company, we get calls like you made several times a month, sometimes several times a week, sometimes several times a day.

They almost always start out the same: "Hi. I'm so and so and I have "fill in the blank" experience, or education, or just got out of the latest home inspection training school, or get this....I'm tired of working so hard in construction and need an easier job.

Then they usually go on that they just want to learn the ropes, maybe work for us a while, then go out on their own. It shouldn't be a problem, cuz they live way over in the next town, almost 10 miles away (HELLO!!!!, STILL IN MY SERVICE AREA!!!!).

They will sometimes have their wife call - and that's always a treat.

I have to say that I have spent a lot of time on the phone with these guys and girls. I have taken more than I can remember on ride alongs. I have mentored way more than my share. However, when you get the third call in a week, and it's only Tuesday, it is sometimes hard to remain nice.

What they do not realize is when they are asking for us to train them, they are asking for a free education, and then they want to reach into our pockets and take money out by going into business in our service area.

Healthy competition is what makes America.True. Good ol boys club? Hardly. Domino's pizza does not let Little Ceasars apprentice with them until they get ready to open a new store. Why would anyone expect a competitor to help them take money out of their pocket?

This board is a great resource because it allows us to share a lot of things, and we are not in a huge risk of training someone down the street. Our local ASHI chapter has a mentoring program, but it is designed so the two are not in the same area. That said, we refer a lot of business between chapter members.

You make it sound like WE are the bad guys because we said no, or don't return calls. Maybe you should look at what you are asking for.

By the way, a few years ago I hired a guy that had sent me a letter asking for a job - and I wasn't even looking for someone.
    Just my 2 cents in return
    JF

Quote Originally Posted by John Pfeil View Post
    when I called several inspectors here in Houston to try and get into the trade as an apprentice inspector (as I would have preferred to do), I was either resoundingly told "no", or I never heard back at all.
    Jon,

As a follow up to what Jack F. as saying ...

You are in Houston, you should have been seeking 'training' (that's what you wanted) outside the Houston market.

That way, when you left the 'trainer' to go into business for yourself, you would not be competing in his market.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

I was licensed before there was a "fast track" there was only one way to become an inspector, apprentice, licensed, the professional inspector.

I searched a long while to find a sponsor, drove 200 miles round trip to do the inspections and paid for the privilege.

12 years later I moved into the same market as my sponsor, so training your competition is a real issue.
    Me moving won't affect my sponsor since he was already slowing down into retirement, but I would not be willing to add to the newbie pool without adequate compensation.

Although I am long since qualified to sponsor new inspectors, I have not filled out the paper work to notify the state just so I don't get all those calls.

No one (that I know of) ask for the E&O legislation, I think you are hearing the comments of inspectors trying to make lemonade out of the sour position they were dealt.

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

John Pfeil Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Feldmann View Post
    I can probably give you a pretty good reason you were told NO or never got a return call.

As an established home inspection company, we get calls like you made several times a month, sometimes several times a week, sometimes several times a day.

They almost always start out the same: "Hi. I'm so and so and I have "fill in the blank" experience, or education, or just got out of the latest home inspection training school, or get this....I'm tired of working so hard in construction and need an easier job.

Healthy competition is what makes America.True. Good ol boys club? Hardly. Domino's pizza does not let Little Ceasars apprentice with them until they get ready to open a new store. Why would anyone expect a competitor to help them take money out of their pocket?

This board is a great resource because it allows us to share a lot of things, and we are not in a huge risk of training someone down the street. Our local ASHI chapter has a mentoring program, but it is designed so the two are not in the same area. That said, we refer a lot of business between chapter members.

You make it sound like WE are the bad guys because we said no, or don't return calls. Maybe you should look at what you are asking for.

By the way, a few years ago I hired a guy that had sent me a letter asking for a job - and I wasn't even looking for someone.
    Just my 2 cents in return
    JF
    Thanks for the reply Jim,

So far, we have 0.06 cents I think...

I can certainly understand your comments about receiving many calls soliciting apprenticeships, and the frustration that goes along with anyone in a position of hiring when you are getting several such applications a day or week. I had the same issues, albeit in a different world, for 20+ years.

I certainly did not intend to tar and feather every inspector who said no, or did not reply, or for that matter to throw the many inspectors who have been doing this a lot longer than me, under the bus because they choose not to sponsor. Who knows, when the time comes, I may not choose to either.

When I approached the numerous inspectors I called in and around Houston, I can assure you, it was done professionally, and with a business and personal development plan already laid out and with great thought given to some of the points Mr. Peck raised in his reply to my original post.

I took great pains to point out that my intent was to focus my practice in the rural counties surrounding Harris, mostly going up towards Giddings, Austin and the surrounding areas (since Austin is where I am originally from and where I was hoping I could eventually move outside of Houston).

I did not even consider the fast-track option until a very low numbered inspector (below 500) mentioned it to me and told me in very frank terms that no one in Houston would sponsor me due to my background, knowing full well that I would be successful.

As is rightfully pointed out, they did not want the competition and he told me in fairness my preparedness was more of a threat than a help to getting me sponsored.

The thrust of my response was really aimed at the comment by Mr. Davis that implied that E&O is a good idea simply because it creates a barrier to entry for new inspectors. I suppose you could say it brought back some of the memories I had when first trying to get into the trade, and perhaps they were not so positive (not to mention, I probably extrapolated his comments into the whole discussion about fast-track inspectors because he seemed to imply keeping new inspectors out of the trade is a good thing).

I hear this dribble from Realtors all the time. They are always surprised to hear I am a "fast-track" Inspector, and I have yet to have one drop me because I am.

I just cannot agree with any statement that implies we should do less and get paid more, or erect trade barriers to keep new talent out. That is as un-American as anything I have ever heard. It is also elitist in my view. But that's just my opinion; I could be wrong.

As an outsider to the industry; I have neither a background in construction, or one of the skilled trades. Mr. Davis' post, to me, implied that "people like me" (read: new, no "construction" background) have no business being Home Inspectors, and that E&O costs which keep some who might otherwise contribute to the trade from getting the chance to succeed, is somehow a good development just did not square with what I believe is good for our trade.

But we're all entitled to our opinions, and I am still learning. I don't know it all, but I do voice my opinions.

And I thank you for the response. It was thought provoking.

Best regards,
    J. Timothy Pfeil

Texas inspectors read this and weep! Can't understand how they got such a convoluted statement regarding "accessible" approved? Must talk to John.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Jerry McCarthy
    Building Code/ Construction Consultant

Jerry, thanks for the post. I have reviewed the proposed standards and missed that wording. The devil is in the details.
    One note though, to my understanding, this has not been "approved" until the meeting in April, so far everything I have seen is a working document. We do need to fight to get this changed.

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

Aaron Miller Guest

John, why is it that you are not listed on the TREC site as an inspector in Alvin, TX? Are you a home inspector? If so then why are you not using your real name?
    Scott:

This has been tried before. He's a surly little lurker who won't come out of his closet. Either that, or he simply does not understand the question.

Most people in Alvin, Texas don't know what they're doing, and a lot of them (like John) are really good at it.

Aaron

Aaron Miller Guest

Can't understand how they got such a convoluted statement regarding "accessible" approved? Must talk to John.
    Left Coast Jerry:

The "how" is easy to understand once you are clear as to the "who". The two names at the top of the list are perennial TREC Inspector Committee members who have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that they have not a clue.

The same thing happened to them that happens to every person who gets anointed [sic] to the post. You cannot be appointed without first having been an officer of the Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors. This initial step indicates that you have a lot of time on your hands and the burning desire to do things politically to your fellow inspectors that you could not legally otherwise do.

Next, you must be able to stomach dealing in a groveling and ass-kissing fashion with the TREC staff (a rag-tag group of attorneys who were jettisoned from the state attorney general's office) and the TREC board (the elite of the brokers and real estate attorneys from all parts of the state). There will be one behind you must not caress on that particular board. That would be the derrière of the inspector board member. None is allowed.

Now that you have been properly prepared to do service (and I mean this in the equine or bovine way) you have but one more course of study. You must learn to sound as if you are protecting the rights of the home-buying public, as you all the while are actually greasing the skids for barrier-free home sales and providing 100% CYA for all TREC appointees.

The Texas SOP is a rambling rune that ignores all of the national standards in the building industry as it sets out cyclically to re-invent the wheel. This provides job security to those involved in the process, ego-boosting to the needy that applied, and something for the grunts on the street to focus on while they are being attacked on a different front. Smoke, pure and simple.

Definitions of "accessible" abound. Perfectly good ones at that. The model codes are replete with serviceable definitions. But, this ridiculous clinging to the outmoded idea that we are not performing code inspections prevents us from using these definitions and the standards in which they are published. That clinging, I might add, is fueled by the code officials and builders as well as the real estate brokers. It is also supported in great part by those shiftless inspectors who are too damned lazy to learn the codes.

The John you may want to talk to is the John in the letter you posted. It is a distinct possibility that he is also pretending to be from Alvin. Is that right, John?

Aaron

Richard Stanley Guest

Everything has "value". I don't intend to determine what is low, high, etc. The wording should have $ assigned. The items should then be marked with $ value.

Everything has "value". I don't intend to determine what is low, high, etc. The wording should have $ assigned. The items should then be marked with $ value
    So should we empty out the shelves of $4.99 video tapes to see the wall behind it since none are over $5? And whose value are we using?
    Folks, we are not movers, appraisers of the value of trinkets, nor laborers sent to clean out the attic so we can see what is behind the junk. I have no problem with moving things within reason, but I do have a problem with the SOP telling me we "Shall" move anything and having to defend my choice not to move something in court. We have all been in houses that were full of crap that needed to be thrown out; no way any of us would have moved the less valuable stuff. No need to give the lawyers more ammunition.

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

Aaron Miller Guest

No need to give the lawyers more ammunition.
    I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that SB 914 gave them the entire arsenal at their disposal . . .

Aaron

John McKenna Guest

Inspector with at least 3 years and good discipline can get E&O for $1000.

Wally Glaser

International Placement Services,Inc

101 South Hanley Road,Suite 700

St.Louis,MO 63105

Telephone 314-725-8394 Ext.278

Fax 314-725-4317

Cell 314-761-8480

Email wglaser@ipsico.com

Website International Placement Services, Inc.