Default Charlotte NC area Home Inspection business assets for sale

Very successful inspection business (below listed assets) for sale in Charlotte NC area.
    Great opportunity for NC/SC inspector to expand their business due to my retirement in early 2018.
    Price depends on how much assistance I provide and typically ranges from $35k to $45k (negotiable).

What you get:
    Training to allow you to obtain the referrals from several long term realtors.
    Website domains carolinainspection.net and bakinghomeinspections.com

My local trade secrets for marketing, pricing, agreements, scheduling, inspecting, IR scanning and reporting.
    My realtors are top notch, no complaints about what I find and report.
    Mostly all new and newer homes.
    Lots of predrywall inspections that lead to final inspections and 1 year warranty inspections.
    Predrywall training included, I do many more of these than anyone I know.
    Earning potential $150k plus depending on how much you want to work.
    A no compete agreement with me, I am not going to continue to work.

What you will need:
    NC license
    SC license
    GL and E&O insurance
    Moisture meters (pin and surface), IR camera, voice recorder, binoculars, 60X zoom camera, bright LED flashlights, basic tools, reporting system and a ladder. I sub out the radon and termite inspections.
    An eye for detail on new homes, you must exceed the standards on these and that is allowed in both states.
    Reliable vehicle.

Bruce King, CMI Certified Master Inspector
    NC license 2449, SC license 1597
    B.A. King Home Inspections, LLC
    803 417-2116
    Bruceaking@bellsouth.net