Thread: First day

Default First day

Hello all,

My first day on the forum. Just kinda stubbled on this. I’m a certified Building and fire inspector. Currently working as a Fire Inspector with my local Fire Department.

Member Benefits1

Hello Exitspeed,

I'm Brian Hannigan and I am the creator of InspectionNews

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your visit here at InspectionNews and if there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

InspectionNews has many Member Benefits available to you. Some save you time, others save you money and some do both!

Make sure you view the list of Member Benefits at: http://www.InspectionNews.net/home_i...MemberBenefits

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Default Re: First day

While a name like Exitspeed may be applicable and good for a fire inspector, it is not conducive to good results here, it is more conducive to the speed of exiting ... there is a reason we use our real names here, at least those of us who actually participate meaningfully ... just saying ...

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    While a name like Exitspeed may be applicable and good for a fire inspector, it is not conducive to good results here, it is more conducive to the speed of exiting ... there is a reason we use our real names here, at least those of us who actually participate meaningfully ... just saying ...
    Not sure why you Jerry feel you need to even address what my name is on this forum. My name has no correlation to the level in which I have meaningfull participation nor does it have anything to do with “fire inspection.” I know I’d appreciate it and I think most would appreciate if you just continued to scroll if you read something and don’t have anything constructive or even meaningful to say. I’m sure your a smart guy and if you take another look at your reply it’s less than welcoming to a new member…just saying...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hannigan View Post
    Hello Exitspeed,

I'm Brian Hannigan and I am the creator of InspectionNews

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your visit here at InspectionNews and if there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

InspectionNews has many Member Benefits available to you. Some save you time, others save you money and some do both!

Make sure you view the list of Member Benefits at: http://www.InspectionNews.net/home_i...MemberBenefits

Thanks Brian. Look forward to getting to know the forum better!

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    your reply it’s less than welcoming to a new member…just saying...!
    I don't think so!

www.1stproinspection.com

Certified Master Inspector
    Like Us On Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/1stproinspection/

I think I know what I mean when I say ......
    pass the popcorn.

John Kogel, RHI, BC HI Lic #47455
    www.allsafehome.ca

Exitspeed,

My recommendation is to click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page and ask Brian to do what we, here on this board, do ... use your real name.

It will have an affect on what people here think of information you provide ... and on what information is provided to you.

HERE, on this board, hiding behind a fake name is like trying to disappear ... and that will work (you "disappearing" from usefulness) if that is your goal.

Will someone pass the popcorn, please.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com