Default Water lines going outside house wall

Homeowners have added a laundry room with toilet on top of the carport concrete slab. I found a tub outside the laundry room that had insulation stuffed around the pipes to keep the from freezing (they go underground and then terminate inside a crawl space vent) I going to call this out as not a professional job, but I don't know the wording for my report. Does anyone have a suggestion ??

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Water lines going outside house wall

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Morris View Post
    Homeowners have added a laundry room with toilet on top of the carport concrete slab. I found a tub outside the laundry room that had insulation stuffed around the pipes to keep the from freezing (they go underground and then terminate inside a crawl space vent) I going to call this out as not a professional job, but I don't know the wording for my report. Does anyone have a suggestion ??
    Sam,

There really is no proper wording. In a case like that, I go back to basics. I describe what I saw, why I was concerned and defer to the appropriate professional (in this case, a licensed plumbing contractor).

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Default Re: Water lines going outside house wall

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar Alquist View Post
    Sam,

There really is no proper wording. In a case like that, I go back to basics. I describe what I saw, why I was concerned and defer to the appropriate professional (in this case, a licensed plumbing contractor).
    Thank You