Default Jon Samson In Training

Hello,
    My Name is Jon Samson. I am 50 years old living in New Braunfels Texas. Married for 23 years and I have a Daughter and a boy whom are both teenagers. I moved to New Braunfels little over 3 years ago.

I have lived in Michigan, then came to Texas when I was 13. I entered the home improvements on March 9th 2000. My job has taken me to California, Florida, Alabama and back here to Texas where I hope to stay.

I had been working for the past 18 years in home improvements as a project manager for a couple large big box stores. I left the corporate world May 5th 2017. I then worked in my wife's business for the next year. Her business is Peace Weighted Products. We make weighted blankets and lap pads. We were doing really great until January of this year.

I decided I wanted to do something that was back out of the house, so I started in April in a course with AHIT learning to be a Home Inspector. I am planning by the end of August to have my license, depends on how the state will take also.

I look forward to interacting with everyone as I have already learned a lot.

My current hobby is mountain biking, and I have an interest to start in photography and drones. Although I don't have a nice camera or a drone yet I am interested.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction.

Jon Samson