Default Cracks in Stucco

My home was built in 1960. I am only the 2nd owner and have lived in the home 16 years.
    2 months ago, my outside wall stucco started cracking on every side of the house. My back patio started having cracks also. I was very concerned and called out 2 residential structural engineers.

The crawled under the house and said no problems and no water underneath the home, which I thought was causing all the cracks. Foundation in tact. Sounds like a moisture issue but no water under house and it hasn't rained here in 6 months. The concrete was poured 12 years ago and no cracks until 2 months ago.

When I read all these threads, they say it's normal, but I can't believe this...with new cracks everyday.

Do I take the time to repair all the cracks and have the "new" paint not match the color that was put on 12 years ago? Do I spend thousands on new stucco, "hoping" that won't crack?

It will not let me upload photos, so I can email to anybody who can help thanks

San Diego