Default Who is Barack Obama??

I received this email 12 times today. I thought it was strange to have been sent out by 12 people I don't even know. Its time for the mud slinging to get nasty.
    PS: This is the text of the email I received and do not represent any of my opinions or if any of the statements are true are not. Just find it weird to get this.

rick

Who is Barack Obama??
    Very interesting and something that should be considered in your choice.
    If you do not ever forward anything else, please forward this to all your contacts...this is very scary to think of what lies ahead of us here in our own United States...better heed this and pray about it and
    share it.?
    We checked this out on 'snopes.com'. It is factual. Check for yourself.?
    Who is Barack Obama??
    Probable U. S. Presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in
    Honolulu , Hawaii , to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from
    Nyangoma-Kogel , Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHIEST from Wichita ,Kansas .
    Obama's parents met at the U niversity of Hawaii. When Obama was two
    years old, his parents divorced.
    His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia .
    When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocate to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in J akarta. He also spent two years in a
    Catholic school.
    Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'
    Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that that he
    is not a radical.
    Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.?
    Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.?

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.?
    Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.
    ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will
    he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches.?
    Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside
    out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the
    President of the United States, one of their own!!!!?

Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our
    country?

US Army Vet
    Life Member DAV

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Rick Hurst; 01-08-2008 at 05:48 PM.
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Who is Barack Obama??

This is all BS. I guess the new thing to put in your email hoax is that you already checked it out on Snopes, hoping no one else will take the two minutes to actually check it for themselves.

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Who Is Barack Obama?

I don't think you should post stuff like this without checking it out. I get enough forwarded to me from my dad.

Not a W fan myself.

Jim Robinson
    New Mexico, USA

Jim,

I'm not a fan of any of them.

rick

What crapola. Expect a whole lot more of it.

Richard Rushing Guest

I've received the same email.

He certainly wouldn't get my vote. Nor will Billery.

Did you get the one about, "The Clintons are hiring?"

That one is pretty darn good too.

RR

I also got this crap today. I DID go to snopes and found it was BS.

I bet I got the one about Mr. Rogers a zillion times, oh and the one about the guy waking up in a tub after someone harvested his kidney.... Geeezzzzzz
    JF

I got that e-mail a couple of days ago, and, like all spam and crap e-mail ... I just deleted it.

By your posting it here, someone may find it and go 'oh, look, it's even over there on Inspection News, so it must be right' - not only at those people stupid, but the people sending those around are jerks.

But, then, I guess you can expect anything in today's politics when it comes to major elections like that for president. Instead of trying to find a 'good' candidate for the country, they try to promote one who only thinks like they do and spread false information about those candidates which do not think like they do.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

With the name OBAMA, does anyone really think he can win. NO WAY. It doesn't matter. It's all in the name. That's enough for middle America to dispise him. After all. Who put Botch in for a second term?

Quote Originally Posted by wayne soper View Post
    With the name OBAMA, does anyone really think he can win. NO WAY. It doesn't matter. It's all in the name. That's enough for middle America to dispise him. After all. Who put Botch in for a second term?
    The Repub slime machine must be salivating over the prospect of someone with the middle name Hussein. The people who claimed John McCain had a mixed-race love child have zero shame.

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz Kelly View Post
    John, with the timing of this, you really think it's the Republicans putting this out? I can take a good guess at who it really is, the Hillarity slime machine.
    I think the Repubs and/or their minions are holding off on the Hussein bit, to not waste it by using it too soon. I'm sure Hillary's people are capable of some of the same kind of stuff.

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Eric Shuman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Robinson View Post
    This is all BS. I guess the new thing to put in your email hoax is that you already checked it out on Snopes, hoping no one else will take the two minutes to actually check it for themselves.

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Who Is Barack Obama?

I get a lot of forwarded emails with BS like this in them, some of them from people I know and like. I am truly amazed and disappointed that the people who mindlessly forward misleading or flatout lies without taking the 2 minutes it takes to google and check the facts. I usually repy to the emails with facts disproving them.

The funny thing is that many of the forwarded emails come from people claiming to have moral highground.

Get ready for more, this campaign season has officially started and there's almost a year of this crap left.

Eric