I received this email today.

It is with great sadness that we inform you all of the passing of another of our CREIA Home Inspectors. Mike Schwaner passed November 17, 2018 from a heart condition. Mike Schwaner was born May 7th 1953 making him 65 years, 6 months and 10 days at the time of his passing. Mike was a proud member of CREIA and his membership began on September 25th 1997 as Ranch and Coast Home Inspections.

The following has been prepared by Mike's wife Monica:

It is with a broken heart that I, Monica Schwaner, have to let you know that my beloved husband Mike Schwaner passed away Saturday, November 17th, while paddling out at his favorite spot in Carlsbad: Terramar. Grief stricken and crushed with sadness no words can describe. Father, husband, uncle, brother and amazing man. Mindful and meticulous in everything that he did, always, with a spirit and with that was unmatched and a love for his family that was so true. The Ocean was his sanctuary. He will always be with us. Loved forever and always.

The details of Mike's services have not been completed at the time of this notification being sent out to the CREIA membership. More information will be sent when it becomes available.

Please keep Mike and his family in your prayers. Mike will be missed by all!