Default Re: Super Bowl champion quarterback explains how to find a good home inspector.

Seems to me that the sign twirler is starved for attention, being as this is yet another post of/for the same thing as has been previously posted.

One would think ... at least I would think that anyone would think ... that a communication director (I recall that term, or a similar term, has been used to describe the original posters 'job') would keep track of what they post, check it for accuracy, and not repeat unnecessary not-news posts ... but that could just be me.

I know, I quoted the link, posting it yet again, but I didn't want the post I am referencing to 'go away and be replaced with something else' ... so, regrettably, I quoted the link.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Default Re: Super Bowl champion quarterback explains how to find a good home inspector.

Seems to me that the sign twirler is starved for attention, being as this is yet another post of/for the same thing as has been previously posted.

One would think ... at least I would think that anyone would think ... that a communication director (I recall that term, or a similar term, has been used to describe the original posters 'job') would keep track of what they post, check it for accuracy, and not repeat unnecessary not-news posts ... but that could just be me.
    After chastising me about posting the same video twice, I'm afraid I have to inform you that it is a totally new video that only just came out. Sorry to embarrass you. I'm sure your inspection report comments are more accurate.

BTW, we use the online videos to target homebuyers on FB. Consumers like sports celebrities. Nick just did another deal with Shaquille O'neal to promote CMIs.

Last edited by Lisa Endza; 01-10-2019 at 06:05 PM.
    Lisa Endza
    Director of Communication
    InterNACHI

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Endza View Post
    After chastising me about posting the same video twice, I'm afraid I have to inform you that it is a totally new video that only just came out. Sorry to embarrass you.
    Not embarrassing me, just yourself for what appears to be having to produce multiple "advertisements" for the company you work for, so you can feel good about yourselves.

BTW, we use the online videos to target homebuyers on FB. Consumers like sports celebrities. Nick just did another deal with Shaquille O'neal to promote CMIs.
    Pay celebrities to make up for what appears to me to be a lack of substance? And you want everyone to know that?

Last edited by Jerry Peck; 01-10-2019 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Speelin'
    Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

The home inspection business is a business, and marketing sells inspection jobs for inspectors.

Nike is a business. Michael Jordan sells basketball shoes.

This is news to you?

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Endza View Post
    The home inspection business is a business, and marketing sells inspection jobs for inspectors.
    So does doing thorough inspections - thorough inspections sell themselves and customer referrals keep the inspector busy.

Nike is a business. Michael Jordan sells basketball shoes.
    Michael Jordan GETS PAID for letting Nike use his name and image.

Why do sports figures GET PAID for letting others use their names and images?

Because those sports figures WERE GREAT at what they did.

So you can connect the dots in that sequence ... "WERE GREAT at what they did" is essentially the same as inspectors "doing thorough inspections".

Did Joe Theismann PAY YOU?

Of course not - YOU PAID HIM.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

He put out an all-new ad promoting inspectors today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzr1...ature=youtu.be

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

And the judges' opinions are unanimous: 2.4

Judges' comments: Possible stagnation of ideas? No substantial improvement observed. No cigar. Not even close (to this guy). Consider sticking with the day job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0Gkbz0jTcc

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

He put out an all-new 4th video ad on social media today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Knf...ature=youtu.be

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI

And today ... a 5th ... so what.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    And today ... a 5th ... so what.
    agree, lame... All the name and titles you give the inexperienced doesn't make them more experienced nor does it take the place of genuine hands-on, in the trenches construction experience. Start making the certifications as difficult as the ICC or General contractors test. Let's see how many "master whatevers" you get then.

Start making the certifications as difficult as the ICC
    I'm pleased that you think highly of ICC. You do know who the largest provider of ICC-approved courses is, don't you?

Yep: https://www.nachi.org/icc-safe-inter...al-courses.htm

Lisa Endza
    InterNACHI