Angry Citizens new 4 point report form

First off; I have a stellar 4 pt report template with all or everything any insurance company has or could ever ask for. I've been using it for years and have never had a complaint, call back or any other problems. I just got a call from an agent; she wants me to take my / customers report and put it into the new citizen format. She said the underwriters wouldn't except anything other than their form. I can't tell you how P.O.ed I was over this. Their form is a joke and was created by desk jockeys that barely have a clue. The following is written on their form:
    Be advised that underwriting will rely on the information in this sample form, or a similar form, that is obtained from the Florida licensed professional of your choice. This information only is used to determine insurability and is not a warranty or assurance of the suitability, fitness or longevity of any of the systems inspected.

If this is the case; then my template is similar and by far better than theirs. Has anyone else received a call like this and if so, how did you react and what did you do. These damn insurance companies need to be taken down about 500 notches. Mark

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Citizens new 4 point report form

Quote Originally Posted by mark petty View Post
    ... said the underwriters wouldn't except anything other than their form.
    The following is written on their form:
    Be advised that underwriting will rely on the information in this sample form, or a similar form, that is obtained from the Florida licensed professional of your choice. This information only is used to determine insurability and is not a warranty or assurance of the suitability, fitness or longevity of any of the systems inspected.
    I would send your form to them as a first response, highlighting in yellow with a bold red ellipse around this part "or a similar form", and state that your form MEETS THEIR REQUIREMENT for "or a similar form".

Then have your information on their lacky form ready to send to them when THEY cannot comprehend what THEY wrote. First poke them in the eye with their own form , then give them their form to beat to death ...

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Default Re: Citizens new 4 point report form

Citizen wants it on there form.
    I don't do them. They are like a mini home inspection.
    I always ask what insurance provided do you have . If they say Citizen I tell them to find someone else.

www.1stproinspection.com

Certified Master Inspector
    Like Us On Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/1stproinspection/