Thread: Land Gorilla

Default Land Gorilla

Has anyone had any experience with doing draw inspections for Land Gorilla; do they pay and pay on time? How often do they pay? Any problems? etc

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Land Gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by mark petty View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with doing draw inspections for Land Gorilla; do they pay and pay on time? How often do they pay? Any problems? etc
    I get a few request every month. Fees seem to vary and start low $50 or so but I told them not to contact me for anything less than $100 or outside Jacksonville 295. The people I've worked with seem knowledgable/nice and they pay quickly.

The work has been mainly progress inspections for SFR new construction, take photos, provide % on work in place, do the work from my phone and takes about 30 minutes to an hour pending traffic. Occasionally they will send me a few to do at the same time which makes it more profitable.

Similar to a granit or a tritan if you have ever done work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Smith View Post
    I get a few request every month. Fees seem to vary and start low $50 or so but I told them not to contact me for anything less than $100 or outside Jacksonville 295. The people I've worked with seem knowledgable/nice and they pay quickly.

The work has been mainly progress inspections for SFR new construction, take photos, provide % on work in place, do the work from my phone and takes about 30 minutes to an hour pending traffic. Occasionally they will send me a few to do at the same time which makes it more profitable.

Similar to a granit or a tritan if you have ever done work for them.
    Justin thanks for the reply; been working for them for a little over a month and haven't received a check yet. Mainly just wondering how often the pay (e.g.) monthly, etc and if it is monthly; are they sometimes late. Starting to get little nervous.

Tim Gray Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mark petty View Post
    I've done a little bit of work for them. Unfortunately, I'm 2 hours NW of Seattle across Puget Sound. If you are in a major metropolitan area they may be worthwhile. If you're in a rural area, not so much. They are typically very low pay, system is very problematic if you have too many photos, which is usually required. On time Bonus does not ever seem to appear.