Default FS: Sun Nuclear 1028

I am selling one of my remaining five Sun Nuclear 1028 monitors, because I am cutting back my work load. I've been using six 1028's, but UPS crushed one this past year, when it was being shipped back from it's annual calibration with Bowser Morner, dropping me to five units, but I think four will do so I am selling one of them. The Sale includes Pelican Case iM2100 with pluck foam.

I originally purchased the monitor direct from Sun Nuclear on Jan. 8th 2015. It has always resided in the Pelican case and has always been used only by me and treated with care. It comes with a fairly new power cord as I purchased new cords for all six of my monitors about a year ago. It also comes with a never used computer cord.

The unit has gone to Bowser Morner each year for calibration. The documentation has shown that the unit has never been out out calibration by more than low single digits. The current calibration is just about to expire on 12.26.2019.

Currently this monitor and case, if purchased new cost $995 + 99 = $1094. I am asking shy of .55 cents on the dollar at $595, plus buyer pays shipping.

Thank you for looking.
    Robert