Default SEO for Google has changed and other amazing business owner level uping info;)

Here to spread joy and share what I just learned that's all.

Google changed the search engine. Those backlink days are long gone. Google the Google on how they see websites now.

• Every SEO agency is telling you something wrong
    • You can do it all for free
    • Fix your Wordpress site IMMEDIATELY
    • HTTPS wins on a tie
    • Page Rank to #1 they say....nope

So I have been running my business completely on my own. I have a tech background so I like fiddling on the computer. Knew absolutely nothing about SEO other than WE ALL need it and companies charge too much for me.

So I took a year and learned it. I have done 10k worth of webwork and seo for free. How you ask.....Im a home inspector and can learn anything that's how

So do not use Fiverr for SEO in my opinion. Was of money and there is a HUGE change of messing your standing up.
    Any way back to SEO, dont spend money on it because the Google webmaster and analytics guy is on twitter and youtube and tells you exactly what they look for. EXACTLY
    John Mueller, Webmaster Trends Analyst at Google

NEXT
    I did all my work myself but Im techy, website stuff you can leave for the pros but SEO can be done with only 2 fingers. (meaning easy)

NEXT
    Wordpress sites. Update to PHP 7.1 or higher. Its at your server level...Cpanel...PHP something or other but find it because all HOSTS are set to PHP 5.6 which is no longer supported. Security and SPEED of your site

NEXT
    HTTPS is better than HTTP and Google, browsers, and MILLENNIALS know it. Its win on a tie now but that could change
    PRO TIP: Use CloudFlare...

LAST
    Listen to John Mueller. He is GOOGLE search so listen to him not some SEO tech thats working on last years things. INTERNAL LINKS