Default New Inspector SC

Being a member of other forums that are of interest to me (cars, motorcycles, contractor related) I was glad to find this one for my new journey as a home inspector. The ability to ask questions, opinions and share information is truly invaluable. Was the owner and operator of a very successful remodeling company for over fifteen years in NJ. Decided to relocate to the Myrtle Beach area about two years ago so I sold my business and very happy with the move. I'm a little young to retire (58) but, didn't really want to start up another contracting business or work for someone else.

My wife has been after me to go into the home inspection business for years and I finally realized that it would be very well suited for my lifestyle now. Not to mention no heavy lifting hahha. Well, all I can say is I'm looking forward to my new venture and learning a new way to make a living.Thanks for having me and look forward to learning and sharing knowledge about the business.