Default Article: How to get the best from your website - Design Guidelines for 2019

If your home inspection website isn?t resulting in new deals or business leads, then it probably means that you have a poorly designed site or marketing strategy. In the following chapters, I breakdown the myths and clearly provide an easy to follow guideline on what a great home inspection website constitutes. These tips are based on google website design guidelines. If followed correctly, they should result in an increase in customer engagement and you phone ringing more often!

Introduction

The home inspection business is significantly different from other traditional businesses. Consider this; as a home inspector, you really never get to meet your client until AFTER you?re hired. Imagine that ? by the time you jump off your truck at the inspection site to introduce yourself, your are already hired. That means, there is no face-to-face salesmanship involved, unlike in other business. Success therefore, relies solely on non-traditional marketing. So the question is, where and how should you market yourself?

What do you need to know?

Where to Market

Well, since a home inspector?s clients are nearly always home buyers, and many of these home buyers are conveniently found online, what other better place to get started. Since, your target market is generally online; touring new homes, researching schools, emailing their real estate agents, shopping for mortgages, and looking for home inspectors, this should be your focal point.
    Now, considering that you will rarely get an opportunity to sell your inspection services in person, it?s important that your website be capable of doing your selling for you. Generally, your website (to a potential client) is a sample of what you and your report are going to be like. If you consider that, the you quickly realize that your business success hinges on how your website represents you. It therefore makes little sense to drive traffic to a website that doesn?t represent you well.

Read the full article

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Article: How to get the best from your website - Design Guidelines for 2019

Please click the Contact Us link at the bottom of page and ask Brian about sponsoring topics.

Placing "free advertising" posts isn't cool.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Default Re: Article: How to get the best from your website - Design Guidelines for 2019

I completely agree that targeting potential clients online is a smart move, considering that home buyers are actively searching and researching online. Your website serves as a virtual representation of your services, so it's essential to make a great impression. Driving traffic to a well-designed website that accurately reflects your professionalism and expertise is key.

Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for sharing these valuable design guidelines for home inspection websites. It's true that in the digital age, having an effective online presence is crucial for success. Speaking of building an online presence, I also wanted to mention that I've been developing my business in the field of CBD products. Recently, I came across an excellent company that helped me choose an effective marketing strategy to promote my products, resulting in attracting more customers. If you're also in the process of developing a business in the same area, you may want to check this Client Verge company. It's always helpful to explore different resources and partnerships that can contribute to the growth and success of our businesses.

Last edited by Erika rake; 07-19-2023 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erika rake View Post
    Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for sharing these valuable design guidelines for home inspection websites. It's true that in the digital age, having an effective online presence is crucial for success. Speaking of building an online presence, I also wanted to mention that I've been developing my business in the field of CBD products. Recently, I came across an excellent company that helped me choose an effective marketing strategy to promote my products, resulting in attracting more customers. If you're also in the process of developing a business in the same area, you may want to tiny fishing Client Verge company. It's always helpful to explore different resources and partnerships that can contribute to the growth and success of our businesses.
    Thanks for your introduction.

Last edited by Mandy Black; 07-24-2023 at 06:04 PM.