Angry Cancer...It got our family, how about yours?

You may already know that cancer took my dad when I was 5, my mom a few years ago, my aunt, my grandmother and it has affected the lives of many other family members and friends.

How about you? Has cancer touched your life?

Too many of us have a similar story and every year I do my part with Relay For Life to help save a life, find a cure or just help someone get through their treatments.

If you have a family member or a friend that has heard the words "you have cancer" then I ask you to please donate THROUGH ME in honor, support or memory of YOUR loved one.

Use the link below to make your donation for your loved one through me then reply to this post with their name(s) and who they are in your life. I really do want to know the story and why they are so important to you.

If you have a favorite picture of them in your phone or on your computer you can email or text that picture(s) to me along with your mailing address (if I don't already have it) and I will mail you a 5x7 printed photo that you can frame.

Do it now before it is forgotten. Together we really can make a difference in the fight against cancer!

Show your support for your loved one at:
    https://secure.acsevents.org/site/ST...al&px=22321501

Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    Relay Team: Footin' For Family & Friends
    brian@InspectionNews.net
    Text/Cell: 949-285-7395

Similar Threads:
    Crawl Space Creeper
    View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Default Re: Cancer...It got our family, how about yours?

My wife two years ago, and our anniversary in ten days (22 September). Psychologist and retired Navy Commander, someone who I respected and admired more every day, life is difficult without her. Saw the doctor at 20, he said let's schedule an exploratory, had her 21st, went in for the procedure and woke up with a hysterectomy. Eight distinct occurrences of ovarian cancer in 42 years, the eighth one was the last.

It's amazing how far we've come, and how close we are, yet still many years away from a cure.

That is a lot of family members, Brian. Any correlation to as to why? Have you researched you family's tree?

Delfena on mother side poisoned herself one might say by not living a healthy life style but both sides of the family are graced by God with heath and longevity. Mother just recently passed last moth at 96. Her mother the same. Well into the 90's.

Robert Young's Montreal Home Inspection Services Inc.
    Call (514) 489-1887 or (514) 441-3732
    Our Motto; Putting information where you need it most, "In your hands.”

Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia, electrical only

[QUOTE=Brian Hannigan;285295]You may already know that cancer took my dad when I was 5, my mom a few years ago, my aunt, my grandmother and it has affected the lives of many other family members and friends.]
    Brian, I'm sorry to learn of your losses. I've thrown in a small contribution, but have no desire for a picture. I have a cancer, my father had a cancer--his occupational--and I have good hope to live out my life before mine thinks about metastastizing; he had that good luck. I have friends who've had it much rougher; my father-in-law to be, unfortunately, died of similar occupational disease from working as a machinist at Bethlehem Steel, a couple of years before I met his daughter. (Then the Steel cleared its obligations for e.g. widows' pensions in the process of going through bankruptcy.)