Default New to this forum

Hello fellow inspectors

i'm a Female Fort Worth home inspector. Not new to the industry just new to this site. Any helpful information on what's going on in this site will be helpful. Ya know, do's and dont's. I don't know of too many females in this male dominated industry. I'm not afraid of nothing. I do run a pest control company aside from home inspecting.

thanks Tammy Day

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Welcome to InspectionNews!

Thank you for registering and posting your message here.

If there is anything I can help you with please let me know.

InspectionNews has many Member Benefits available to you. Some save you time, others save you money and some do both!

Make sure you view the list of Member Benefits at: http://www.InspectionNews.net/home_i...MemberBenefits

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Default Re: New to this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy Day View Post
    Hello fellow inspectors

i'm a Female Fort Worth home inspector. Not new to the industry just new to this site. Any helpful information on what's going on in this site will be helpful. Ya know, do's and dont's. I don't know of too many females in this male dominated industry. I'm not afraid of nothing. I do run a pest control company aside from home inspecting.

thanks Tammy Day
    Welcome Tammy. The site is not as busy as it once was but there is a ton of information if you dig a little. Many years of archived threads on many different subjects. If you reply to any of the posts, be sure to look at the date since some of the more prolific commenters have stopped posting or died in the last few years and trying to strike up a conversation that is a decade old as if it was yesterday is not the best. That said, jump in, the water is fine but you might need a thick skin since some of us are a bit of a curmudgeon.

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

Oh Boy. Is Elizabeth going to be happy to see you. She's probably tired of being the only woman.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Hey Tammy, very nice to meet you. Gunnar is incorrect, I am not tired of being the only woman, because I do believe there is one other female inspector who is a member here too.
    I am glad to see you here though. Welcome.