Default Asking your client for reviews

I'm interested in getting my client to provide feedback through online reviews.

1. What is the best way to ask a client for their reviews?
    2. Do you ask them personally or send them an email or text.
    3. Can you share a sample of what you say in your request?
    3. Does anyone recommend an app or service to use for auto follow up?

Finally what type of success have you had getting clients to rate you or your company?
    Thanks!

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral
    Ken Amelin
    Cape Cod's Best Inspection Services
    www.midcapehomeinspection.com

Default Re: Asking your client for reviews

I set up a separate email on my ISN to ask clients to review me on Google. I included a link for them to use.
    I looked it up on ISN and here is the text. I got a pretty good response from the clients. This was sent out 3 days after the inspection.

Dear %clientsfirstname%:*

%message%
    Thank You for allowing*%inspectordisplayname% and %company%*to be a part of your real estate buying process.**
    Your feedback about the home inspection process is very important to us.* If you have feedback you would like to share with us, you are welcome to reply to my email or you can call the office at %officephone%. *

If you have family, friends or know of someone in need of a home inspection, we hope you would feel confident giving them our name and number. The finest compliment we can receive would be a referral from you.

Speaking of referrals, we would really appreciate it if you would take a minute to write a review or endorsement for our Google+ page.*Click here*for the link.
    Again, a sincere Thank You for choosing %company%!
    %inspectordisplayname%** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * %company%
    %officephone%

Blipp Reviews is the best and well worth the money. https://www.blippreviews.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Amelin View Post

Finally what type of success have you had getting clients to rate you or your company?
    Thanks!

Whatever review process you choose the best way to get reviews is ask your client at the end of the inspection if they would be willing to do a review for you and your company. The longer you wait to ask for the review the less likely they will be to complete it just because other things (emails, phone calls etc) get in the way. Also, chose a review system that YOU send them an invitation and is easy to complete.

Thumbs up Re: Asking your client for reviews

I will say I have 50% success, and I just use my regular business account
    Reviews help our business build an online presence and helps others learn about us. We value your opinion, would you be willing to take a few minutes to leave us a review?
    You can click this link ...........to leave us a review.
    Thank you so much for taking time out of your day, we appreciate you!
    hope this help

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Amelin View Post

Thanks!

I email or text my customer this:

Hi,

Thanks again for your inspection. I hope I was able to provide you the level of service you expect. As you know, everything in real estate comes down to referrals and recommendations. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me an online review on Google? Since I don?t pay to advertise with Yelp, they hide my reviews. 😡 Google is better. I would really appreciate it.

Google: https://g.page/villa-home-inspections/review?mt

I also email them a copy of my Home Maintenance Manual on pdf. Works quite well. And don't even get me started on Yelp!! Google reviews work best and dont get removed ; )

Tony Escamilla
    Villa Home Inspections

I read not to send a link from yelp because supposedly has an algorithm detects you requesting a review... IDK if its true. What I do know to be true is that yelp SUCKS!!!

On the other hand, Google gives you a link to send to your clients in your google my business page.

Yelp removed 43 of my reviews because I was ranking higher than their paid companies. I ditched them and use Google only now. It's also brought my rankings up dramatically. I check Analytics and adjust as needed.

Tony Escamilla
    Villa Home Inspections