Default Inspections during Covid19?

Curious if any of you have determined your particular role at this time of 'shelter in place'.
    I have inspections scheduled here in NoCal and realtors are wondering if I will show up. I'm OK with doing the inspection, and will abide by the 6 foot separation and other precautions, but,
    I don't have a handle on the legal role we as inspectors have as to whether we are necessary to perform our inspections - for the real estate transaction process to go forward. I say it is allowed, just as other services are allowed. Here in NoCal we have a 7 page directive, in part saying....

10.Definitions and Exemptions

e.For the purposes of this Order, covered businesses include any for-profit, non-profit, or educational entities, regardless of the nature of the service, thefunction they perform, or its corporate or entity structure.

ix.Plumbers, electricians, exterminators, and other service providers who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences, Essential Activities, and Essential Businesses

If you are here in NoCal (or anywhere else for that matter), have you heard whether this is an allowed activity/service?

Chris