Thread: DPIS

Default DPIS

Is anybody else getting contacted by DPIS as a "possible acquisition" of your home inspection company? Sounds like a scam so I've just deleted the emails and voicemails so far.

Member Benefits1
    Jim Robinson
    New Mexico, USA

Default Re: DPIS

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Robinson View Post
    Is anybody else getting contacted by DPIS as a "possible acquisition" of your home inspection company? Sounds like a scam so I've just deleted the emails and voicemails so far.
    Jim,

Not so far, but I have someone to answer my phone, so it's possible that they are being screened. A while ago I was getting contacted by BPG quite a bit. Not really interested there either.

DPIS checks out online though. It looks like they are mainly Texas, Georgia, & Minnesota. Maybe they are expanding into New Mexico?

However, I have received a couple of notices that I am owed $10,500,000.00 by a trustee in Bangkok, Thailand from John D. Fox, Attorney at Law. I suppose I should forward my bank account number, Social Security number and my password file to him so he can transfer me the money. Don't want to keep John D Fox waiting, do I? From now on, I'll only be inspecting $100 bills!

Last edited by Gunnar Alquist; 06-25-2020 at 08:11 AM.
    Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Default Re: DPIS

I've got some scam acquisition emails myself, I just delete them.