Default Hello inspector colleagues

Hi Inspector colleagues.

I'm a home Inspector in the NY - Long Island area for a dozen years. I've always felt that us inspectors were missing a resource to make our lives easier.

I'd like to share with the group our new Home Inspector Resource site that will help all home inspectors. We have created a one stop shop location featuring the majority of inspection vendors in one location. If you're looking for:

Marketing resources
    Inspection Software
    Website Design
    Inspection Training
    Insurance,
    Legal
    Inspection tools...

You name it, it should be here. This is an unbiased site for inspectors by inspectors. We have been inspecting for a dozen years and saw the need for this type of resource. Take a look around. We plan to grow this as time goes to provide industry resources. Tell us what to add if it?s not here
    We hope that you explore the home inspector resource site, bookmark it, and refer back as you need resources. This site will keep expanding with feedback from inspectors. We also hope to be able to bring promotions from the industry vendors for you.

You can follow us on FB @HomeInspectology and on Instagram @HomeInspectology.
    www.homeinspectology.com

Feedback is welcome as this for all of us. Thanks. Barry.