Default Relocating pool equipment panel

I'm in the planning process to replace my existing pool equipment panel containing 2, two pole breakers, and 2 single pole breakers. This panel is wired from the house panel with a 20 amp, two pole circuit. The existing panel feeds a pool pump motor on a dedicated 2 pole, 20 amp circuit through an Intermatic T104 timer. A 15 amp, two pole circuit feeds a pool cleaner pump motor through another T104 timer. I have two other single pole circuits in the panel, one for pool lights and one for a spa air blower.

I will be replacing this panel with an Intermatic distribution/control pane that will contain the four breakers and 2 T104 timers in the same panel. I would like to use the old panel as a junction box to splice the feed from the house to a new conductor feeding the new panel. All breakers will be remove from the old pane, and its access cover will be secured with screws. Will it be okay to do this?

Any/all replies will be appreciated.
    Thanks