Default small space, need a bathroom?

And the toilet is not an "old one" either, it is a newer 1.6 gpf model.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    OREP Insurance
    Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Default Re: small space, need a bathroom?

I've seen a handful of corner toilets over the years, certainly not very common.

Of course the tiny sinks that looks like they came out of an airplane restroom are just as clever.

Sorry to get here late, but just found this small space 1/2 bathroom in a bedroom closet. The closet doors closed so this looks like a bedroom, but open the doors and voila (or is that wa-la) -- toilet, sink and stackable laundry.
    Me thinks a non-permitted installation,....just though I'd share photos - what some will do to make their dreams come true.
    Toilet centerline clearance was 12"...and the interesting part was that it was located just below the elect. panel (Zinsco and in the closet).

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Weekly View Post
    Me thinks a non-permitted installation, ...

Toilet centerline clearance was 12"...and the interesting part was that it was located just below the elect. panel (Zinsco and in the closet).
    Yeppers.

What is the required clear working space in front of the panel? A rhetorical questions as I know you known. That, in and of itself (not even mentioning any of the other items), confirms your "Me thinks a non-permitted" thoughts.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com