scott hearne Guest

Default help in getting my name out there

Does anyone have any tips on getting started. I am a fairly new inspector and need help getting work

scott hearne
    LSBHI#10605

OREP Insurance

Default Re: help in getting my name out there

Quote Originally Posted by scott hearne View Post
    Does anyone have any tips on getting started. I am a fairly new inspector and need help getting work

scott hearne
    LSBHI#10605
    Scott,

Live it, breath it.Walk the walk, talk the talk.look professional, Promote your Business every opportunity you have.

Meet or send letters to Sellers( you know they are going to become buyers).

Get your face and name in front of as many people as you can. Open Houses, Political,Social,Neighbor Hood meetings and any body connected with real estate not just agents.(loan originators, closers,mortgage,attorneys,bankers,credit union ect.

Join a Business networking group.

Treat it like your running for Office, the more people that know you and what you do the better.

Be Persistent.( This Guy is Serious about what he's doing.)

Then Getup The Next Day and do the same thing.

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Kevin Luce Guest

Everything Billy said and include time. Giving it time for your business to grow is the hardest in my opinion. Then one day you will realize that you are running a true business and not some side job.

Michael Waterbury Guest

Scott.

I made up a one page introduction letter with my work experience, education, and types of licenses I have (I guess you could call it a resume), and sent it to some realtors in my area. I'm getting good responses and some jobs, in addition to some referals.

Be patient, but persistent. I hope things will work out well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Waterbury View Post
    Scott.

I made up a one page introduction letter with my work experience, education, and types of licenses I have (I guess you could call it a resume), and sent it to some realtors in my area. I'm getting good responses and some jobs, in addition to some referals.

Be patient, but persistent. I hope things will work out well for you.
    Go Get em Mikey!

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.